Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Weapons; Help On Mods, Etc

MegaBabyRawr

Question

Hello everyone! I made this thread to get a better understanding of mods and weapons. First of all, what is the best melee weapon? I am planning on getting a new one, but don't know which one. And I hate slow weapons, such as the huge hammer/axe Rihno uses in the trailer. So what is the best melee weapon that does not reduce your speed? And I know in order to get a new weapon, you either have to craft it or buy it. And most weapons cost Latinium. So I'm wondering is there any way to Latinuim in-game without spending money? And are you able to craft ALL the weapons there is? And if so, would it be better to craft or buy it?

I also need help on mods. I am able to equip mods on my character form the compatible mod section to the installed mods section, but weapons are different. Nothing appears in the compatible mod section. Also are all mods the same effect? For an example, the mod Fast Hands. It increases your reload speed by 5%. What I'm asking is do all fast hand mods increase reload speed by 5% without fusioning it? So is there a fast hands mod that increases reload speed by 10% without upgrading or fusioning it?

And can someone please explain to me what does the multishot mod do? That's all, thanks everyone.

9 answers to this question

Weapons that can be bought with Platinum are the weapons you can craft. Thus, if you don't wan to pay real money, craft the weapon. For speedy weapons, there is a page on the Wiki which compares every weapon. I think it also shows the speed stats, so see which ones are the fastest. All mods at the same level give the same stats. Every level 0 Fast Hands give 5% reload speed. Theres not a system where the mods can be stronger or weaker really. To get 10% or higher you need fusion. The Multishot mod gives every ''fifth-second-third etc'' (depending on the mod level) shot a second bullet. Thus, you do twice the damage for that shot. The best melee weapon depends on your playstyle. Since I'm new too, I can't really tell. Hope this helps even if it sounds confusing :D

Well for you - you'd like the Furas or the Duel Heat swords

your able to craft all the weapons - but if you buy a weapon with Platinum then it also comes pre supercharged

for what I know - there are some mods that do the same effect but are rarer and start with a higher %

multishot - at the cost of one shot - you have a chance at firing more then one bullet i.e. - I shoot my gun once - but 2 or 3 bullets hit

it also adds more pellets to shotgun shells

Weapons that can be bought with Platinum are the weapons you can craft. Thus, if you don't wan to pay real money, craft the weapon. For speedy weapons, there is a page on the Wiki which compares every weapon. I think it also shows the speed stats, so see which ones are the fastest. All mods at the same level give the same stats. Every level 0 Fast Hands give 5% reload speed. Theres not a system where the mods can be stronger or weaker really. To get 10% or higher you need fusion. The Multishot mod gives every ''fifth-second-third etc'' (depending on the mod level) shot a second bullet. Thus, you do twice the damage for that shot. The best melee weapon depends on your playstyle. Since I'm new too, I can't really tell. Hope this helps even if it sounds confusing :D

Yea, this pretty much sums it up

Gonna try to answer this, but it's hard to say as different weapons are good in different situations. It all comes down to playstyle and what you're facing. Yes gravyr weapons are show, but then again they might not be intended to swing like crazy for a hundred times. Usually you just charge them and oneshot (multi on heavies) or use their jump attacs for some effect.

Perhaps you should look at www.warframe.wikia.com for stats? But basicly it's fast = los dam, medium = medium, slow = high dam. Then you have the single target/multi target question. Armorpiercing/ ignore?

Also, all weapons vary alot depending on loadout (mods/lvl) think of having different weapons for different enemies and then compliment that weapon with mods suited for tanking out that sort of enemie.

Last, some warframes abilities boost/ benefits frome certain weapons think of how you play. A warframe with los health might have troubble if you're using multihit weapons, stun/ electricity/ speed might help you stagger enemies.

Most weapons can be built in foundry, blueprints can be bought via the market or found on alerts.

Generally, cronus is (was.?) ok for midspeed weapons, heat swords might work too.

To learn about mods click the media Burton on warframe.com

Thanks for the help everyone, but there seems to be different answers regarding if mods start out with higher stats then other mods. So are there mods that start with a higher % stat then another mod with the same effect or not?

No, currently all duplicate cards are the same.

Hello everyone! I made this thread to get a better understanding of mods and weapons. First of all, what is the best melee weapon? I am planning on getting a new one, but don't know which one. And I hate slow weapons, such as the huge hammer/axe ...

For me the best melee weapon its big, slow axe^^. Scindo high DMG, nice Charge DMG and wery slow atack speed. Without mod its sux (because of speed).

It's necessary to add

"Fury" +% Fire Rate (increases attack speed). On lv 4/5 it's +50%fire rate. pretty nice.

Mods for increases Charge Speed and Charge DMG

"Pressure Point" increases mele DMG.

And Elemental DMG Mods. Fire DMG its wery good if you fight vs Infested.

...Also are all mods the same effect? For an example, the mod Fast Hands. It increases your reload speed by 5%. What I'm asking is do all fast hand mods increase reload speed by 5% without fusioning it? So is there a fast hands mod that increases reload speed by 10% without upgrading or fusioning it?

No all mods have the same basic stat. if you want stronger efekt you must fusion.

Edited by peger