Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

http://bingweb.binghamton.edu/~ahadiks1/Blumenkranz.mp3

^------ click play before reading this thread!

April 7th, 2014

Never Forget The Day We Surpassed Divinity

|   WARFRAME   |        SMITE          |

|            81,225          |           80,071               |

vBJBWFg.gif

hYpwQl1.gif

lsGyUyb.gif

Even Gods Bend at the Might of the Tenno

eliNIvn.png

wqD2K4H.png

That Moment When We Took The Lead...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Tenno,

We did it. We've challenged the Gods themselves and have emerged victorious. Our frames were fast, our blades sharp and our votes true. We have pierced the Heavens.

Pat yourselves on the back. Rest now, we have all fought bravely and honorably.

Sincerely,
The Dogeer Bombard

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Riding Moas to Victory

QErkoMg.gif

Edited by Letter13
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Never Forget! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Gods Through Magic, Then Blades Of Honor

Many great thanks to the Tenno that have voted. We beat Mabinogi by 8%. But the fight is not over yet, we now have to face gods to win. Prepare Tenno, that we are fighting the gods in SMITE. TENNO POWER!!

I play both smite and warframe °^° i ha ve the god pack from smite, but i also have the founder here on warframe, that's like... i don't know what to vote xD (my favourite god so far is arachne, but the recent bastet revamp is so... awesome =°^°= )

Edited by Regar

I play both smite and warframe °^° i ha ve the god pack from smite, but i also have the founder here on warframe, that's like... i don't know what to vote xD (my favourite god so far is arachne, but the recent bastet revamp is so... awesome =°^°= )

Flip a coin. Take pictures. Post results.

If you do this the best section to post a thread about it is Off Topic.

Well, whatever each of our choices are, let's keep the last competition as a competition full of fair play spirit.

The last thing we need is another flame-war and drama on this polling.

It's just a poll, for potato's sake.

That means, don't start making a bogus account and trolling on SMITE's forum

Edited by Lorche

Bah, I scoff at Mage players. Man-mode Odin is where its at.

I play a little bit of every role because I don't particularly excel at any of them. I just like Scylla because she's adorable.

I play a decent Fenrir, but then again - everybody with a 3 key can play a decent Fenrir. *ba dum tish*

I play a little bit of every role because I don't particularly excel at any of them. I just like Scylla because she's adorable.

I play a decent Fenrir, but then again - everybody with a 3 key can play a decent Fenrir. *ba dum tish*

Thats a funny way to spell Ao.

Don't underestimate the average MOBA audience. Smite is a fairly popular game. In many respect I doubt warframe will be much of a challenge against smite.

I personally dislike smite but the game is weirdly popular as are many MOBAs

Don't underestimate the average MOBA audience. Smite is a fairly popular game. In many respect I doubt warframe will be much of a challenge against smite.

I personally dislike smite but the game is weirdly popular as are many MOBAs

Nah, I'd say we're gonna win. Reason being that while SMITE is popular, not alot of it's userbase is voting compared to Warframe's userbase. Plus the last time I checked both Mabinogi and Warframe had at least 10,000 more votes than SMITE and PoE.

All the bitter anti-moba fanbase and a good portion of the league community has our side, I think.

Warframe is just a beauty to watch and if the concentration of the majority of votes are outside our playerbase, I think we got this.