Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

The question is though, does their community care enough to go vote? Last poll they only had what, 20k? While we had something like 50k

Mmobomb stated on twitter yesterday that there were a total of 12thousand votes, and it was 52-48 (they didnt say who was which) on this poll

Edited by Sorez

Mmobomb stated on twitter yesterday that there were a total of 12thousand votes, and it was 52-48 (they didnt say who was which) on this poll

later they said 20k votes and 57-43 then later stated that the tweet order is not the necessarily the leader

Although, I have to say it would be rather odd to look at the numbers and say to your self  Team A leads 57 to 43 over Team B.  @TeamB @TeamA

Just saying that doesn't seem like logical thought. Entirely possible I am wrong but

I guess I will vote for SMITE...... wait what is that? i-is that Kratos? what is he doing there? wha- HOLY SH*T, HE KILL ALL THE GOD. NONONONONO NOT THE GODDESS TOO DAMMIT RESPECT THEIR BEWBS, NO-NOOOOOOOOOO... HE KILL EVERYONE.........

Oh well i will just vote for Warframe then

Hey Aphrodite still there....what is  she doing with her servant? is she- oh Kratos coming.

W-wha- OMFG they gonna doing 'that' thing aw yisss.... whoa.... 'taking out camera'

Wait so [DE]Rebecca is actually Vay Hek in drag....   Wow he did a good job. Color me impressed. *wonders about [DE]Megan now*

I don't want to see how their fan clubs would react to that. Probably throw up all over the PC screens. All though it could be the exact opposite lol

I don't want to see how their fan clubs would react to that. Probably throw up all over the PC screens. All though it could be the exact opposite lol

you know what made that post worse?  DE_Sheldon just popped on and likely saw that as the last most......  I better not get slapped by the lotus herself for that one. lol

Edited by Stonehenge17

I guess I will vote for SMITE...... wait what is that? i-is that Kratos? what is he doing there? wha- HOLY SH*T, HE KILL ALL THE GOD. NONONONONO NOT THE GODDESS TOO DAMMIT RESPECT THEIR BEWBS, NO-NOOOOOOOOOO... HE KILL EVERYONE.........

Oh well i will just vote for Warframe then

Hey Aphrodite still there....what is  she doing with her servant? is she- oh Kratos coming.

W-wha- OMFG they gonna doing 'that' thing aw yisss.... whoa.... 'taking out camera'

Quick time events. Oh the memories.

Do we get free items if we win?

Or would we just get some alert or no attention at all?

I really hope there's no reward for this. You should vote because you LIKE WARFRAME, not because they paid you. I'd be fine with it if we got some sort of celebratory items after winning, but if they promise us a brand new warframe or something before the contest is over, I would vote for Smite in a heartbeat.

I really hope there's no reward for this. You should vote because you LIKE WARFRAME, not because they paid you. I'd be fine with it if we got some sort of celebratory items after winning, but if they promise us a brand new warframe or something before the contest is over, I would vote for Smite in a heartbeat.

well anything you possibly consider as a reward that we would be getting for winning like the gifts didnt even have anything to do with this so far so i dont think they are going to bribe us and anyways even if they did i voted for us because its a great game regardless if they "bribe"