Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

Watching their forums they are just going about regualr game life. Some will vote on the polls but it'll be less now as there is no incentive from Nexon.

Nexon will actually be providing the incentives anyway. Apparently the whole "You win if we win" thing backfired, and their only option to keep their players from rioting was to provide the XP boosts and goodies regardless. I do have to admit that it is a sporting, very un-Nexon-like thing for them to do. So kudos, and congrats to Mabinogi/Vindictus/Maple players who are benefiting!

Someone was also probably fired from Nexon over this

Watching their forums they are just going about regualr game life. Some will vote on the polls but it'll be less now as there is no incentive from Nexon.

Not really about incentive or no incentive.  They pretty much won't because it's no longer relevant anymore.

Not really about incentive or no incentive.  They pretty much won't because it's no longer relevant anymore.

Actually, not quite. Now there are a TON of Nexon players who are aware of Warframe. If luck is on our side, many Mabi/Vindi/Maple players have picked up Warframe to give it a try. Who knows? If they enjoy being a space ninja they might also vote to support us!

I'm also going to pick up Mabinogi to give it a look-see. Won't be picking up Smite though, I'm completely PVP inept when it comes to MOBAs.

I like choosing under Doge's, so my vote goes to Warframe and it will have alot of stories to tell how Warframe won this battle against the gods themselves! My Sword, guns, kunai will strike not only true but stronger than anything that the gods/goddess have/will ever seen!

Actually, not quite. Now there are a TON of Nexon players who are aware of Warframe. If luck is on our side, many Mabi/Vindi/Maple players have picked up Warframe to give it a try. Who knows? If they enjoy being a space ninja they might also vote to support us!

I'm also going to pick up Mabinogi to give it a look-see. Won't be picking up Smite though, I'm completely PVP inept when it comes to MOBAs.

Quite a few of the most community involved Mabi players in that poll are giving Warframe a try and they seem to have alot of respect for our community, just as quite a few of us do for theirs now so we can count on votes from some of them certainly. How many we will have to see, some will likely still be bitter because of all the events of the WF vs Mabi contest with all the 3rd parties getting involved but for the most part our 2 communities seem to be good friends now.

Hey that's great!  I saw some Mabi players welcoming other Warframe players to their game so maybe you can search them out.  I did have some Mabinogi experience that dates all the way back in 2008.  Just as a forewarning, it's a 10 year old game and may look lackluster compared to Warframe graphics.  Of course that's a given because Warframe has some of the most beautiful f2p graphics I have ever seen.

Nexon will actually be providing the incentives anyway. Apparently the whole "You win if we win" thing backfired, and their only option to keep their players from rioting was to provide the XP boosts and goodies regardless. I do have to admit that it is a sporting, very un-Nexon-like thing for them to do. So kudos, and congrats to Mabinogi/Vindictus/Maple players who are benefiting!

Someone was also probably fired from Nexon over this

I'm glad that they got their goodies. Apprantly it was some very rare stuff. Good times for every one! :D

ahem...(except that one guy who may of been fired)

And the wrath of Asia, led by the almighty Region Chat regulars, shall take the bull by the horn again! Our famous comeback centered from our holding of the line! When the numbers of Nexon loomed before us, we were the 300 Spartans who held them off and held the line.

Thus as we fell asleep, the true reinforcements led by our all-seeing eye of the Lotus awakened and won the battle with a decisive command.(Redtext)

Asia shall rise again! We will be victorious!

For the Lotus!!!

And the wrath of Asia, led by the almighty Region Chat regulars, shall take the bull by the horn again! Our famous comeback centered from our holding of the line! When the numbers of Nexon loomed before us, we were the 300 Spartans who held them off and held the line.

Thus as we fell asleep, the true reinforcements led by our all-seeing eye of the Lotus awakened and won the battle with a decisive command.(Redtext)

Asia shall rise again! We will be victorious!

For the Lotus!!!

Well said.