Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Hated Tileset And Why?

AcholSucks

Asteroid.  Something about the asteroid tileset just ticks me off.  I love me a good Grineer Galleon romp, but the asteroid feels like the galleon, just with rocks between the galleon rooms.  At least the Corpus outpost (equivalent to the asteroid) feels different from the Corpus ship.

Mostly, I love all of the tilesets though.  I do fancy the idea of placing invasions within the galleon/ship however.  The transition from Grineer to Corpus or vice versa is usually really cool.  Alerts can go on the asteroid/outpost tilesets, as they come off as hidden away.

Corpus Ship.

Corpus outposts give a bit more variety in environment and don't have the incredibly fragile security hazard "reinforced glass" panels to break every time you throw a Glaive or knife/fire an arrow/happen to get a Thunderbolt trigger within ten metres, Grineer Galleons generally offer more options for getting out of the way of things and Asteroids have plenty of cover or alternative routes. The Void not only looks stylish but is good for looting.

I'm not keen on the Derelicts either, but that's mainly because of how impossible it can be to navigate some of the larger rooms with roots everywhere.

I have to say the Derelict Branch crossing room. It is horrendously difficult to get across the room when enemies block your way and all the loot drops down sometimes not coming back up meaning oyu have to jump for it. especially when it comes to Survival for oxygen tanks.