The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Lies To Me. Often. This Is Bad.

fustigator

On survival alert missions, Lotus plays the message for 10 minute rewards and on, but no rewards are granted. This confuses many new players(like myself) and people spend 20 minutes in a survival alert by mistake. I'm tired of having to explain to the other players in an alert that Lotus is drunk again and not to listen to her. Either put tier-appropriate rewards in or have Lotus give a message along the lines of: "Tenno, look what our operative has found (show alert reward picture). We have what we came for. Get out of there."

I started playing the game after the Cicero Crisis event. But Lotus told me to craft antitoxins to have a larger effect when I was playing through Earth sabotage missions. Intrigued, I bought patterns, built antitoxins, used them...and nothing happened. Either make Lotus stop saying that or put a reward in.

Yes to this. 

Also, when supporting a faction in invasions, she says "Your honor compels you to help _____...."; this should be changed to "Your greed compels you to help _____...".  I mean seriously, we don't care 90% of the time who wins, we want the reward :P