Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Couple Questions

DarkMiner2011

Question

Hello everyone, so I started playing this wonderful game about 2, almost 3 days now. And I have a few questions..

1. I have bought a Orikin Reactor yet It won't work on paris?, or do you have to be a certain level to use it seeming it will work for volt? - if so, what lvl.

2. I recently made a Paris and was wondering if there was any suggestions for some great modules to use on it in order to make it so much better. (escpecially ammo wise.)

3. Also referring to Banshee which I have gotten, what are some great modules for banshee you would suggest?

P.S - I am a offensive player. Although I don't mind attacking and taking them out from a distance (hence the Paris.)

17 answers to this question

1. Weapons take Orokin Catalysts, not Orokin Reactors. Use your Reactor on your Warframe to double its mod power, and Catalysts on weapons to double their mod power.

2. The 'Ammo Drum' mod can be installed on Rifles to give them increased ammo capacity. It's also cheap in terms of power, but it seems to be quite rare, despite its common rating.

3. I'm a Loki, so I wouldn't know.

1. Weapons use Orokin Catalysts.

2. Go with Piercing Hit (Armor penetration) and Split Chamber (Multishot) for sure. Serration is a mod that increases flat damage and shines in all weapons but especially those with lower rates of fire. Finally, Metal Auger; it will allow you to hit multiple targets with your arrows.

3. Not sure, never used the Banshee but if you intend to play offensively you can't go wrong with Marathon (Stamina max - or Quick Rest for Stamina regen), Redirection (Shield max), or Vitality (Health max). Rush (Speed increase) would also be useful for an offensive player, and moreso for a Banshee given the need to get in and out quickly and keep distance on targets.

As a side note I haven't seen much use for Steel Fiber (Armor increase). It sounds good on paper but I'm sure it only really shines in Warframes with high base armor (such as the Rhino), otherwise the increase is fairly low. I don't know how much armor the Banshee has but I would assume it's 50.

Personal opinon on 3: imho can never go wrong with any mix of Vitality, Redirection, Fast Deflection, Streamline, Flow, Focus. I believe Banshee has low base armor so, I'd go with shields and/or health depending on your luck instead of Steel Fiber.

Edited by shoudra

Focus and Streamline are vital, in my opinion, to every frame. Having more efficient and more potent powers adds a great deal to utility.

Redirection makes for a great buffer, and with a higher level Redirection you don't even need Vitality.

Edited by Kanaris

2. Go with Piercing Hit (Armor penetration) and Split Chamber (Multishot) for sure. Serration is a mod that increases flat damage and shines in all weapons but especially those with lower rates of fire. Finally, Metal Auger; it will allow you to hit multiple targets with your arrows.

I thought Paris is already armour piercing? Perhaps putting in crit damage and crit chance would be better. And freezing damage helps a lot too.

Did you buy the Banshee with platinum? If so it comes equipped with an Orikin reactor already. If Volt was your starter warframe then it wouldn't already have one, and hence can be upgraded.

THANK you.

Yes I did, I didnt know it came with it :) so I wasted some plat on one xD well I coulda bought one for the paris haha

I wouldn't consider it wasted. In the long run you're probably going to get a third warframe, and you may want to supercharge that. Even if you don't spend any more money on plat, you should still have an open warframe slot to craft another warframe from blueprint drops...since I believe a platinum-purchased warframe comes with its own slot.

Or you could put the reactor in the Volt. Even if the Banshee works better for your playstyle, once your Banshee's maxed out, you might want to go back and play the Volt on occasion later on.

Edited by Acyl

Gonna give some tips on that sexy Paris of yours:Always aim for enemies soft spots etc.heads,weak spots

The bow kinda sucks if you cant take out something in 1 hit so in that case finish em off with a piustol or a butter knife

ALWAYS 100% CHARGE THE BOW!If by accident.like me :D you would find out that an enemy is 1-hit-killed by a incomplete charge,then use that

As all other tips of mine suggest,crit chance and crit damage are best,since having to charge it up to hit an enemy again costs precious time

My Paris bow has Stormbringer for extra base DMG,a crit.chance of 52.6% and crit.DMG multiplied by abou 2.3

So there you go

BAYAZ!