[DE]Megan

New Contest: A Voice In The Void

After find all 4 data-masses and/or rescuing a hostage:

QVCLUR5.jpg

If photoshopnig the rescued guy into the img is not accepted, please accept this version instead: http://i.imgur.com/nK82egU.jpg?1

Here's my original entry, but then I was afraid no one would get it....

sZSgR2D.jpg?2

• Upvote 1

This is my entry. It's the first pic at the top. The other two explains what happened next.

Tenno. How do you like me now?

Howdoyoulikeme.png

Uh...

Speechless.png

Dead.

Dead.png

Note: This was a true glitch and I have the vids to prove it.

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u
  • Upvote 1

z7LRD7M.jpg

"Something went wrong, Tenno! Use 'iddqd' protocol! NOW!"

Edited by Digtator
  • Upvote 1

iC52kby.jpg

Lotus: "Oh nooo!!! You are surrounded by Berkut! You should quickly deploy Maidan! Hurry!!!"

P.S.: From Ukraine with love! :)

Y70XVOf.jpg

My first contest entry ever for Warframe!  Also had to look up how to do the "spoiler" thing.

*Earlier transmission*

Lotus: Well done Tenno.  You show great promise.  Stand by for further instructions.

*cuts to above picture*

• Upvote 6

Oh, come on, Lotus! q_q "Wind of change", huh? I know I'm not the most helpful Zephyr, but it's not really the right time for singing THAT song. :c My fellow Tenno friends are in some serious trouble... And now it's stuck in my head, eh, great.

m67ba.jpg

Scorpions (hehehe!) - Wind of change.

IGN: Harequil.

Take care. <3

• Upvote 1

anmlrnav.png

I just want remember u about that...

Wow, seriously? They really should have said that on the first post! No where in the rules on the first post does it say not to edit her face or the rest of the image, or that extraction must be *in* the screenshot, only that it must be "your Warframe running to extraction".  I doubt many people are going to look through the whole thread and see this, or have time to do another if they do see this.

Edited by Vanth

From what I can tell alot of Tenno went for the pun/sarcasm route. So I am going to go for a more serious tone, as soon as I figure out how to post a picture here. No really I don't know! Some one help me out please?

• Upvote 1

Wow, seriously? They really should have said that on the first post! No where in the rules on the first post does it say not to edit her face or the rest of the image, or that extraction must be *in* the screenshot, only that it must be "your Warframe running to extraction".  I doubt many people are going to look through the whole thread and see this, or have time to do another if they do see this.

Yeah, that really, really, really should've been edited into the first post.  I thought the whole point was to take a screen shot of being surrounded, I didn't realize 'til I started looking at others' screen shots that the extraction ships's 'body ports' were probably meant to be visible in the image.  Now I wonder if I can even put up another image, or since I screwed up unknowingly, am I just SOL (because one entry per person).