[DE]Megan

New Contest: A Voice In The Void

Something that is actually serious. I really want to at least win one contest, at least one :(

Warframe2014-04-0414-52-55-60-1.png

Edited by Zenn
  • Upvote 11

kEYL4o8.jpg

I have found it interesting that I set the ui to be hidden on screenshots yet it's still there. Ah well, looks more authentic.

Also a question: shall we create a message that is simply witty or one that can be actually implemented in the game without hurting the lore/immersion?

Edited by K_Shiro
  • Upvote 17

Well...

I don't know what a Grineer galleon is (don't kill me please), but I was fighting the grineer in this mission.

I've always been Anti-Lotus. But things really escalated when I proposed to take a crewman home to be my friend!

Warframe0025_zps840741e9.jpg

• Upvote 8

I'm just gonna leave this here. kAU74xY.jpg        wow

Edit 1: Ugh. I've had so many more ideas for this contest too. I wish I could have multiple entries. Such as: "I've had it with these mother f'ing Grineer on this mother f'ing ship!" and a few others I've already forgotten. But yeah. this contest is awesome. Keep up the good work DE!                         wow                                                  such contest                      so DE          wow

Edited by RougeHemlock
  • Upvote 58

warframe0078_by_lightcode-d7d119z.jpg

Well it doesn't always have to end badly, does it? *snicker*

(I really hope that's the Galleon map. The "Intel" is a capture target.. Technically intel, right?

Also... Couldn't you please just drop the Galleon requirement and make it open for all Grineer extractions to avoid confusions and people having to re-take their shots? :( )

• Upvote 3

Here's my submission

and as the rule command so shall I obey, no editing on the pic itself besides cropping, hope you enjoy.

YAlRzMR.png

*edit

seems a lot of people like to include original image, so here's the linky dinky http://i.imgur.com/PM5m3eX.jpg

Edited by ZnIamPe
  • Upvote 6

Hi i hope this goes trough and counts as entry :)

P.S I cant belive no 1 remembered this thing lol!!! (source if you will :

)

2cr0kkn.jpg

Edited by Torchure
  • Upvote 18

This is my submission. 

AVoiceintheVoidEventFinalSubmissionCambr

Sirdavid: I will be the One!!!

This is something extra. 

AVoiceintheVoidEvent.png

I was targeted by the G3 during my mission and almost shat my pants! Lotus told me to abandon ship, so I ran as fast as I could to extraction.

Edited by SirDavid
  • Upvote 4