Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Voice In The Void

[DE]Megan

2vGIjkf.jpg

With The Lotus always at our side we never have to fear being alone. Lotus is our voice in the darkness and the light that will guide us home. Lotus commands, compliments, and lets us know when things are getting tight!

The setting: A Grineer Galleon ship.

The scene: The ship is near destruction as you’re running to extraction. Hordes of Grineer are gaining on your tail as you desperately run with the stolen Intel. You can see Extraction in your sight when suddenly you’re surrounded!

Submit an edited screenshot of what you think Lotus would say in this situation. Does the Lotus crack a joke? Make a pun? Or say something serious? Be creative!

Need an Example?

Am0LL7S.jpg - Screenshot by [DE]SuperDeanio

How to enter:

Take a screenshot of your Warframe running to extraction and Photoshop a Lotus transmission with your unique message.

Tips:

Upload your image to imgur.com, copy the BBCode and paste it right into your submission post.

How To Guide: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/163679-guide-posting-pictures-spoilers-and-more/

Rules:

One submission per person

Your unique transmission/screenshot must be related to the scene mentioned above

No profanity/inappropriate content

Entry can be in your native language

You may have enemies and fellow Tenno in your entry (they will not win Platinum)

You can use Paint, Photoshop, etc to make your transmission

Post entries in this thread ONLY

Do NOT reserve posts in this thread

Prizes:

Top 3 will be selected based on creativity.

2nd and 3rd will receive 1000 Platinum.

1st place will receive 1000 Platinum and have their submission shown on the next episode of Warframe Prime time!

The contest starts today, Friday April 4 and closes Thursday April 10 at 12PM EDT.

PC AND PS4 PLAYERS CAN BOTH PARTICIPATE!

Channel your inner Lotus, Tenno!

Edited by [DE]Megan
Added posting images guide link

oh Lotus! always cracking wise to us tenno as we fight for our lives, racing to extraction. I might try my hand at this one if I get a clever idea. also I'd have to learn some photoshop or something

quick question: I assume it doesn't actually matter what mission type it is, as long as we're on the galleon, but bonus points/cookies if we have the datamasses with us? what mission is that, spy? Idk, I only ever do survival anymore, so

quick question: I assume it doesn't actually matter what mission type it is, as long as we're on the galleon, but bonus points/cookies if we have the datamasses with us? what mission is that, spy? Idk, I only ever do survival anymore, so

Galleon, running to Extraction, and your unique Lotus Transmission = perfect.

Q: Does the extraction point have to be in the picture? It's really hard to get surrounded by enemies if you are close to extraction.

Another Q: Can we edit the picture to make blur effects?

This is going to be hard because i have to press Fn at the same time to use the f keys :c

If only we could edit the screenshot button.

Edited by ArchTenno

How to enter:

Take a screenshot of your Warframe running to extraction and Photoshop a Lotus transmission with your unique message.

Tips:

Upload your image to imgur.com, copy the BBCode and paste it right into your submission post.

Megan, would you please incl. the link to this topic for people who still clueless about posting pics? There's too much of this case on the previous contest...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/163679-guide-posting-pictures-spoilers-and-more/

Edited by Athros

Can I edit the Lotus's face, or only her speech?

Just her speech please!

Q: Does the extraction point have to be in the picture? It's really hard to get surrounded by enemies if you are close to extraction.

Another Q: Can we edit the picture to make blur effects?

This is going to be hard because i have to press Fn at the same time to use the f keys :c

If only we could edit the screenshot button.

Extraction must be in the image, you don't have to have enemies surrounding you (that would be hard to find).

Please don't edit the image other than the Transmission.

does "running to extraction" mean you have to be in that extraction room with the tenno ships visible?

Yes, Extraction must be visible please!

Megan, would you please incl. the link to this topic for people who still clueless about posting pics? There's too much of this case on the previous contest...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/163679-guide-posting-pictures-spoilers-and-more/

Yes good idea! It has been added. 

dbmcAnE.jpg

I'm just gonna put this here.

Note:

It's really hard to play with the camera flipped (so the Lotus was more visible) and without a HUD. But it was so worth it. LOOK AT HIS FACE.

Alternate captions I thought of (not part of submission):

That's NOT what I meant by use your head!

This is a military mission, not FOOTBALL.

Quick, use GRATE PRIME.

and because I couldn't resist....

Looks like a heavy unit is approaching.

Edited by NearlyDedicated

This PewDiePie reference :|
I don't know how you guys like it but... hope you do and at least will laught a bit :D
Btw i've cut it a bit so the text would be more visible :P

(Btw, it may not look like it, but if you look at the "life support system" value, you'll see that i was actually running to extraction there :D)
LiBrRU4.jpg?1

Edited by Terrokar

w0qWog7.jpg

Trinity: But.. but.. I want to play doctor!

Lotus: No. The last time you brought home corpus to dissect, who had to clean up after you hm?

Trinity: I cleaned...

Lotus: Young lady. I already get enough of this from Nyx and her puppets. No is no, and that's final. 

Trinity: Aw... 

Edited by Vicidomini