The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Were You When They Actually Named Them .... The Dark Sector! (Dark Sectors Megathread)

Mak_Gohae

lol.....copyright

I dunno.....i like the name Badlands.........but I dont think badlands fits the idea they are going with

how can I be BAD when it requires me to be a team player.......I literally thought I had a chance to be a rogue tenno again T_T

Just reading the title, and before I even had time to think about it, your suggestion felt perfect.  Now reading the thread and seeing how many people agree, I think you have a winner.

The only reason I can think of for then not to name it the dark sector is because they want to use it for something else that they are planning.

Thinking over it, maybe thoughts on why Badlands isn't a good name already are in order? I mean, I get why they're called that, since badlands are generally uninhabited areas that no-one had attempted to take/cannot take. But the name badlands just...doesn't mesh with the game, to be honest. As DE_Steve has said about original Melee 2.0, it just doesn't seem Warframey enough. So a name like "dark sectors" really seems like a great idea. It's Warframey and it also serves the same purpose.