The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundary Pls (This Should Have Been In A While Ago Imo)

SpiderWaifu

I want to be able to create multiples of the same thing (ie; potatoes, forma, keys.)

sweet and simple. I'm trying to make like 4 Forma blueprints I have, and instead of it taking like 100 hours for all of them, I'd prefer it only take 24, making 4 at once. DE pls

This has been requested time and again...

I think the reason it isn't implemented is so they can keep you playing for longer. Cheap tactic, but relatively effective.

I figured this was why. I'd at least like an auto-queue or something so, when I finish a forma it automatically claims, then starts a new forma bp.

Auto-queuing would be amazing, I'd happily pay the resources and fees upfront if I had to (rather than it just stopping when it can't build another, but without telling me first)

Part of the reason they have it the way it is would also be to stimulate more platinum sales. If you really want 6 forma right here and right now, but have the blueprints and resources, you can spend a bit of plat to rush the builds (which i think costs half the price of buying forma outright, which is stupid). I think if they want to be more successful on that, they REALLY need to fix rush prices. Stuff like Derelict keys cost like, 5 plat to rush. For a one-minute key. If anything, rushing a 1-minute build item should only cost credits, even the same for 1 hour build items. 1-min items could cost 500 creds or something, and 1 hour items might be 5k creds. If rushing wasn't so crap, i might have actually used it. Doesn't cost much to rush a 3 day warframe, but it costs pretty much the same to rush something 12 or 24 hours in comparison, which is completely unfairly priced (and i am NOT suggesting that longer-build items like warframes cost more than they currently do, just that shorter-build items cost less)

team support gear can be crafted it sets of 10, so can be those auto hacker things - and yes, investing 250k is well worth it.

vault keys take a minute and you at most need 2 of each.

what else would you want to craft in bulk, i dont really understand the problem there.

you're logging in daily anyway, so forma queueing or something like that is also unneeded.

I can understand not letting you build multiple items (they want you to rush for plat).

But as for there being no build queue for duplicate items, I cant understand.

Same reason as the one I mentioned before. If there is a queue, then you wouldn't have to log in, so you are less likely to actually play.