Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gram

Kanaris

Question

18 answers to this question

I'll probably get the Gram to compliment my new Paris, then. I like all my stuff to match.

My Dual Heat Swords look pretty good, too, though, and I've worked on them for a day or so.

http://i218.photobuc...zps55244b78.jpg

Should I switch to the Gram or stick with my swords?

Someone please help this guy, I am working on a DHS but not sure if Gram might be a better choice...someone help us out?

Someone please help this guy, I am working on a DHS but not sure if Gram might be a better choice...someone help us out?

Dual heat swords aren't bad at all, infact they are one of the best weapons of the game, they have a shorter range and thus won't multihit as often as heavy weapons, they also deal less charge damage (150 compared to 200), but their chage speed is alot faster so I think they deal more DPS.

I say max them out and have fun with them before you move on and try some other weapon cause they are a good choice.

Edited by CubedOobleck

Honestly, I think the only real difference is in the jump attack. Dual Heat Swords are faster and might have better DPS overall but the Gram wins when it comes to charge attacks (though it's charge speed is twice that of the Dual Heat Swords).

I think I'll stick with them.

They're equally good in my opinion, it comes down to personal preference. Gram has long reach and higher charge damage, but DHS has much faster charge time and bonus fire damage.

If you're still not sure try both of them without mods on and see which you like more.

Just to point out, the charge time listed in-game is actually unrelated to the actual charge time. The Scindo's charge time is listed as the same as the Gram's, but the Scindo is actually about 1.5 times longer.

Just to point out, the charge time listed in-game is actually unrelated to the actual charge time. The Scindo's charge time is listed as the same as the Gram's, but the Scindo is actually about 1.5 times longer.

O_O are you sure? in the wiki it says they both take 2 seconds to perfom thier charged attack... if you are right I might have just wasted 45k credits T_T

Stick with dual. While executing gram's charge attack your speed is slowed + during the animation you're somewhat stationary. For dual you can keep on moving, plus you get no reduction in MS. The 50 damage is minimal, with charge %+ mods, AP and whatever element of your choice, you should be able to easily 1 shot most mobs (excluding ancients, which are 2-shottable).