Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Krauserlols' Ultimate Corpus Update Threat! The Corpus Shall Rise! [Nef Anyo Revealed! Sorta]

Agh sorry guys i literally disapeared, its just than im about to graduate but before that i got a sort o last test, its called "Tesis" here not sure hows called there or if you even do it there. Its a nightmare so i got little time to work on this but i have worked some concepts and done some improvements on the desing like Nef and his Railgun and of course Reniko. Im also planning on dividing this thread into various sub threads focused on an specific theme while this main thread will be like a sumary to those.

Its going to be a loooooong and hard work but no one said it would be easy :D

Thanks for all your support guys!

lol maniac :D you chose martyr's path :) ok I just envy - my thesis is dead for last 4 years. nobody want to take a girl into engineering PhD in our country :( (srsly - "our boys need it more now 'cause respite from the Army" I hear this for last 4 years but S#&$ was dropped on the fan only at this summer) 

aha... loooong and hard...work... this sounds phallic :D BTW I want to re-read all the stuff again and very deeply think out how this may (or mb sometimes may not) work in game mechanic what we have now - and when all the stuff will be separated it would be easier to do! :)

Hi there!

I spent all of today reading through this entire thread and I've thought of some ideas of my own. Keep in mind that I just came up with these ideas while reading through this post, so they are probably terrible. Pls don't hate me D:

1. Infected Titans - I think that the infested titans should have a range attack, like an explosive projectile that explodes on impact. Like Lephantis's ranged attacks (whether you'll use the Infested Corpus or Ancient head is up to you, or maybe both). This projectile will be in no way a primary attack, used only to attack runaway Tenno the Titan can't catch, attacking Tenno who are dealing damage to the Titan from far away (basically sniping them) or for attacking Tenno in unreadable/glitch spots (the ledge in ODD come to mind the most). This range attack would probably have a around a 5 second cold own in order to prevent spam, and would do high amounts of damaging, while also inflicting status effects.

2. The next bit is concerning the Corpus Engineer idea. My first idea is that the engineer is capable of accessing panels next to cabinets that release MOAs and program them to release MOAs every 10 seconds or so until they are hacked (which would involve a more difficult than normal hack).

My second idea is that if an engineer has her robot deployment kit/jets destroyed she could have them fixed by another engineer.

My third idea is that in order to fix MOAs the engineer must use her gauntlet access device to disable the selected MOA from moving (however it can still attack what's directly I front of it)

My final idea regarding the engineer is that when she does fix a MOA she releases tiny nano bots that help repair the MOA. These nano bots would be purely of animation and cannot be shot down or anything.

I think that the engineer would also have a small shield she deploys when she fixes MOAs to prevent herself from getting sniped from afar. This should could not negate large amounts of damage, and the engineer would flee if her shields were nearly depleted/destroyed

3. I've left the most implausible idea for last, and is primarily aimed at the event. I'm thinking of a true free-for-al between 3 of the 4 main factions, with (S)Alad V commanding the infested to destroy both the Corpus and the Grineer so he can take the almighty Titan for himself. The Tenno would not be able to side with (S)Alad in the conflict, and Alad will use the infested to exterminate squads of the corpus and Grineer and sabotage their efforts. There would be special missions in the event aimed particularly at taking down Alad V's infested army and protecting the military of whatever faction you choose to support (maybe even missions where you use the infested to take down the faction that you don't support). You gain points by finishing these missions and gain rewards after the event is concluded. If Alad V is defeated the people who participated will get a special reward, however if Alad succeeds, getting the rail gun for himself, the special reward will become unavailable and a special negative will be applied to Warframe as a result.

Well those are my ideas. Hope you like em and I hope that everything in this thread gets added :D

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

• 2 weeks later...

Im also planning on dividing this thread into various sub threads focused on an specific theme while this main thread will be like a sumary to those.

1st thing what may be done right now with this thread to make it's name mooooore shorter - while posting links on posts of this thread in this forums links work on OPof this thread, not to post of this thread 'cause name is too long. pllllls ::)