The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Female Concept - Ash Prime? New Wf Based On It?

tibits

Ash_Female_Concept.png

Dat ape face... and a goatee?

Looks pretty good otherwise.

Im pretty sure the "goatee" you see is Ash's "fangs"

But I WANT THIS SO BAD. Keep her looking the same, add it as a new frame, make it a stealth frame, SOLD.

Or just give ash a female skin of this! Anything!

Ash_Female_Concept.png

Dat ape face... and a goatee?

Looks pretty good otherwise.

pretty sure that's just the third blade on the glaive, but the light colouring on that part of the glaive does make it look as if ash has some horn protruding from her chin.

Edited by tibits

Hey, would be nice if each frame had a unique Skin, that makes the warframe switch gender with new character models. That way you could have the Male Ash, and if you want you buy the Female Ash Skin and equip it.

What I like about this concept: it's clean.  A lot of the new warframes we're getting have tons of extra, unnecessarily confusing details.  I didn't even know Zephyr was female until someone said so.

I agree, the art style of the older frames are clean and nice. The new ones have too much going on, for example Oberon and Zephyr, if you put them side by side with the first generation of warframes, like Excalibro and Mag, they look out of place.

Edited by RexSol

doesn't anybody know? the ash was intended to be a female frame starting out....the ammount of work to create a gender opposite for the de would take forever,you can say if they do one, people will cry becuase te frost doesnt have one,then the rhino. silly arguments

Such sex drive imagination...

It From Mynki devstream things,just like originally male concept for other...

Mag & Ember?

Not gonna happen I guess....

Meh Ash not that good compare to other frame.

He just for swag look.have no idea why I still kept mine...

Really want 1 frame 1 gender,or in future I might look butt-frame around me...hahaha

Look at datt ASH?

Still better than the current, horribly designed ash.

Can't disagree with that.

Well, female Rhino would be a bit body building type. I find them a bit scary.

I picture female Rhino kinda like the female barbarian from Diablo 3.

Diablo3-FemaleBarbarian.jpg

Which is pretty damn hot.

This thread again.

No, i dont wanna see female Rhino or male Ember running around. That would be disturbing.

This comment again.

Who the F*** cares about what you want or not want to see or about what you see disturbing or not. If people want something like this, let them be, every customization is welcome. It woudln't affect you and it wont affect your gameplay. Stop being a nazi and learn to respect other opinions.

Edited by residente

This comment again.

Who the F*** cares about what you want or not want to see or about what you see disturbing or not. If people want something like this, let them be, every customization is welcome. It woudln't affect you and it wont affect your gameplay. Stop being a nazi and learn to respect other opinions.

Yeeees.

Because you just showed me how to respect others.

Even though I want it No, because if it happens those: "I only play male frames, give all the frames male skins :(((" kids will start complaining.

how is that any worse than the "i only play girl frames because im a deviant" kids?

Yeeees.

Because you just showed me how to respect others.

Is that even an answer? You're just another toxic player who wants to impose his/her opinions over the others. 

If you don't want a female Ash, don't get it, but let people do it if they want, they wont hurt anyone.

Your "I don't like this so no one should be able to have it" opinion doesn't deserve any respect, but the OP's opinion does.

You don't need to be taught to respect other opinions, are you still under 6? It's like the kid that's not playing with the toy because he doesn't like it but doesn't want to let others play with it either, because F*** them that's why.

Edited by residente

Is that even an answer? You're just another toxic player who wants to impose his/her opinions over the others. 

If you don't want a female Ash, don't get it, but let people do it if they want, they wont hurt anyone.

Your "I don't like this so no one should be able to have it" opinion doesn't deserve any respect, but the OP's opinion does.

You don't need to be taught to respect other opinions, are you still under 6? It's like the kid that's not playing with the toy because he doesn't like it but doesn't want to let others play with it either, because F*** them that's why.

Ahem.

I dont like it because there are threads like this every day, they end up being flamewars mostly because community is polarized on this. And OPs mostly dont bother with using search bar. Seeing them constantly, taking attention from more serious issues is annoying.

i believe the main problem with adding female variants of frames is to do with the story.

if i'm not mistaken each warframe is a individual who gained unique powers from being sent into the void, then their own warframe was built around them.

i assume prime warframes are supposed to be the same person but refitted with original pieces that have been secured,

ember prime is ember rocking some new gear.

so alternate gender models for warframes, or a prime becoming a different gender, wouldn't make any sense and be breaking the story.

however, almost all people i've talked about this concept art with desperatley want this female ash, so it could be a possible one off change for the prime version of ash to be a female, or just a alternative model available for basic ash and/or prime ash, which its existence can be ignored in the story.

but even then it would be annoying to only be able to play the female variant on basic ash or prime ash unless they did female model for both.

it makes more sense to have a completely new warframe but heavily based on this original ash concept.

edit: and isn't the report button useful

Edited by tibits

Ahem.

I dont like it because there are threads like this every day, they end up being flamewars mostly because community is polarized on this. And OPs mostly dont bother with using search bar. Seeing them constantly, taking attention from more serious issues is annoying.

But you can anger how much you want. It is funny and amusing, because i am toxic and i like watching people rage. Happy anger tantrums in the future and good luck.

Not everyone has 5k damned posts on this forum, so users that don't visit the forum frequently tend to like to see reposts since they didn't see the original and it's new for them.

You still didn't give a single reasonable point about why we shouldn't be able to change the genre of our Warframe. The only amusing thing is that you don't even know why you have the opinion you have, and the fact that you can't defend it. sigh

i believe the main problem with adding female variants of frames is to do with the story.

if i'm not mistaken each warframe is a individual who gained unique powers from being sent into the void, then their own warframe was built around them.

As far as I know the warframes are suits, the Tenno are the individuals, we can change suits, but we are the same Tenno all the time.

Edited by residente