[DE]Megan

Gift From The Lotus!

tumblr_inline_n2azu4GFuQ1qft9oc.gif

BECAUSE OF REASONS STATED ABOVE WE'RE ALL AWESOME.

Also I'd like a kiss on the cheek from the Lotus for being a good Tenno.

• Upvote 1

So much honor among people... Pfft. This is a money-milking beta with systems that only begin to mature. The whole showdown is not about quality or honor... it's about botting in a pathetic website that can be voted from every single browser, phone or IP. How can Warframe ever compete with SWTOR? The most prominent offspring of WoW? Dota 2? Mother of Mobas and a successful e-sport? Hell, even minor titles, like Firefall - are actually new gen games with twists like no other. I suppose even veterans of dying games, like RO, could say something. Or, well, they botted their speech up.

Smite has risen from nothing to top - just another moba? Seriously? Oh, right, it's in 3D, as in third person. Woah...

But if I have to agree upon a lesser evil... and perhaps express personal taste, then among the two, I voted for Warframe. Not because I salute for the game so much, but because it's competitor is not my choice. And because Warframe has probably the most reasonable payment system. No P2W.

So, well, you've got your marketing score, your Tenno voted the hell out of this despicable showdown. It's only fitting that we are rewarded. Appreciate.

Just take the damn potatoes and be happy. 

• Upvote 1

Yes after a week of one free award upon another, it would have been understandable if DE felt they had shown their love for the community but another reward on top is plus.

Well done everyone showing what WF means to them and showing that smite was misspelled,( should be H as second letter )

Do we know how many people in total voted?

Who else thinks the Gift from the Lotus alerts should always be both potatoes? Thank you DE :P

Congrats DE voting for warframe was a honour this game is a breath of fresh air and has the been the most enjoyable to play you have done a great job and look forward to what you guys have instore next :D

Oh and please no moar Forma Blueprint alerts. They're so easy to find but take so long to make so please do pre-built Forma alerts if anything.

Congratulations to D.E., and to all fellow Tennos

Appreciated the double potatoes

Gotta say that this game just keeps getting better and better with you guys fixing little nuances that we put in these forums, and the rewards that usually only come once in a blue moon for just participating in a vote makes me feel like you guys really appreciate us Tenno. Keep up the great work DE :D

way to go everyone that voted - thank you !!!   we are #1 !!!  yay !!!

be nice to pick som item shop and event guns any player pick as reword to be nice like eatch ho volt get pick2 or 3 wish items he like:)