Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Colour Coded ammo?

BossEpoch

So there have been several ocassions where I've been low on ammo for one of my guns and because it's difficult to tell the difference between ammo at first glance, I think that they should be colour coded for type.

As an example:

Shotgun Ammo - Glows Red

Pistol Ammo - Glows Blue

Rifle Ammo - Glows Green

Sniper Ammo - Glows Orange

It'd make it easier for me (or a friend) to say 'hey, there's some pistol ammo over there' and I can easily identify it from a distance and go pick it up.

It would help a lot , agree with op.

(Also buff rifle bullet drops!)

You would need huge maps to even notice the drop. Especially since it's sci-fi, you'd think guns would advance after hundreds of years.

EDIT: I probably misunderstood what you were asking. I thought you were talking about bullet drop, as in bullets losing velocity.

Edited by FOLTHEON

Thermal sinks made no sense, ever. Also, it would make pistols or long guns obsolete, due to shared ammo.

But back to OP - good idea, I hope it'll get to next patch.

I'm not saying shared ammo for all weapons, but instead of having individual ammo drops for weapons(shotgun ammo, pistol ammo), we got thermal clips that every weapon can use and it's not even shared, having color-coded ammo drops looks good, but would'nt it be better if you see only one color because every gun can use that certain ammo?

You would need huge maps to even notice the drop. Especially since it's sci-fi, you'd think guns would advance after hundreds of years.

EDIT: I probably misunderstood what you were asking. I thought you were talking about bullet drop, as in bullets losing velocity.

Pretty sure he just meant "Make rifle ammo drop more often" because it's the type that most players run out of most often.

I've started using my pistol more when I don't really really need my rilfe (at least when playing solo) because I can go through rifle ammo pretty quickly if I don't change my playstyle. What's annoying is I don't even have a shotgun or sniper, and 80% of the ammo drops are shotgun or sniper ammo drops.

Either way, there are some minor differences in the clips, but it REALLY needs to be more pronounced, rather than having me aimlessly run over every piece of ammo hoping it's for a gun I want to use.

Edited by Volume