Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Diagma Death Chassis?

Deucalian

I was recently checking through the wiki as I often do and stumbled upon this little gem of a topic. Apparently someone claims to have received a blueprint entitled "Diagma Death Chassis" as a drop from Tyl Regor (Titania, Uranus), however the blueprint is not included in the player's inventory. Now we know that with each new Update, DE likes to add a Warframe in. And why not? It's a logical step to keep people playing.

There are a few problems with this "mystery frame" though.

1) Diagma Death does not follow the trend we are associated with as far as parts drops are concerned. Would the chassis not simply be named after the Warframe (Whom I'm assuming would be simply named Diagma) and Diagma Death be saved as an alternate helmet drop as is the normal trend?

2) The wiki contributor who elected to post this information has no screenshot or video to validate their find with. So far we're only going on "Well I found it because....I said I found it", which is never a good argument.

My main question to the community at large: Has there been anyone else who has encountered this particular drop? Are we truly in-store for a Death inspired Warframe? Or is this merely a semi-elaborate hoax designed to yank at the strings of those of us who are anxiously awaiting Update 8?

Let's discuss what we know and see if we can put this one to rest ladies and gents.