The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Earth Bosses

Deidaku

Ceres is getting a new tileset. Hek is getting a revamp. We can conclude that Hek will be on Ceres and the current Ceres boss will take his place on Earth. Or maybe we'll get two revamped bosses. 

Edited by FlyDungas

Well we do have Zanuka and the HArvester ....

That's a completely different animal, Zanuka's a machine completely under Alad's control; and I'm thinking that Zanuka and the Harvester are two seperate proxies of the same design - might be wrong. I dunno, it just doesn't strike me as the Grustrag being guards for anyone. Could be wrong, we'll have to wait and see.

That's a completely different animal, Zanuka's a machine completely under Alad's control; and I'm thinking that Zanuka and the Harvester are two seperate proxies of the same design - might be wrong. I dunno, it just doesn't strike me as the Grustrag being guards for anyone. Could be wrong, we'll have to wait and see.

Indeed friend

Welp time to go sharpen my Dakra XD and refuel my Jat kittag

What if his Elite Guard underwent the same process of the G-3? If I remember correctly the G-3 are just the most successful of the Grineer who went through the process.

Grineer spartans then ? XD

Earth newbies are going to be destroyed :O

It was mentioned during a Livestream that he's being moved off Earth to somewhere else, "going into hiding" I think they put it as.

obviously going in the new map...Idk who will replace him but it'll have something to do with trinity maybe?