Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galaxy Map?

Thorkoal

I made another post but no dev saw it and the conversation went more offtopic...

Will the game feature a galaxy map instead of a solar system map?

And please don't go offtopic this time, as devs wont be able to see the real question ^^

I made another post but no dev saw it and the conversation went more offtopic...

Will the game feature a galaxy map instead of a solar system map?

And please don't go offtopic this time, as devs wont be able to see the real question ^^

Pretty sure they're going to do something else, for one, all the people that paid for Grand Master package will have their own solar systems/sectors.

Really? :D thats awesome! But I need to know how it will be done, or their ideas. I got some ideas of my own and I'd like to share them with the devs and the community but I wont be wasting my time here if things arent gonna be done the particular way needed for my ideas to make sense or work.

Really? :D thats awesome! But I need to know how it will be done, or their ideas. I got some ideas of my own and I'd like to share them with the devs and the community but I wont be wasting my time here if things arent gonna be done the particular way needed for my ideas to make sense or work.

I'm sure Digtal Extreme will appreciate your input.

The best way to help shape the game is to buy the Master or Grand Master founders package and be a part of the design council. It's costly, but if you want direct influence over shaping the game, it's the best way to do it.

I did notice Steve was very active in the forums, I have never seen one so active O.o

I've seen a lot of dev teams active during CBT, but when things get to OB or actual "release" most of them disappear.

I hope this isn't one of those cases.