Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✭ Tenno Above All ✭ The Largest, Most Active And Longest Standing Casual Alliance! | Discord | Clan Recruitment Assistance | Organised Raids | Established in 2014

Jithvan

Hi guys am I able to join this clan, my friend was looking to as well. I took a break from this game about 4 years ago and I've come back to check things out. All i can say is the games improved massively. I was with a clan previously I can't remember which it was quite large.. They must have kicked me due to inactivity which fair enough. I'm sorry to say that I don't have a clan to speak of right now obviously! I do have the one friend who has just got into warframe and we're both looking to join this one. Thanks.

15 hours ago, Zahnny said:

Hey um, I'm planning on leaving my self-founded clan due to it being more or less useless but I'll do it after this event finishes. I'm kinda sick of doing everything myself for several years and I'd like to perhaps join your alliance. But I'm not sure how one goes on about it so I'll ask for your input and help. My clan only consists of two members and unfortunately the other member is never online (at least on warframe) and he's a close friend so I don't have it in me to just kick him. Besides I can't recruit even when I try. I want to leave my own which would give him it and join the alliance however I've never been part of one before as you can probabily tell. So how does one go about doing this? Can I just directly join the alliance or do I have to join one of the clans to become a part of it? I'm not fond of this last option but I'm willing to let you convince me and that's what you would want, and that's maybe merging my clan into your alliance.

Again, I have no concept of how this all works so I kinda need your help on this. In the very least thank you for reading this.

Hi, our Alliance does not recruit clans that are not at least 75% full due to ingame alliance clan cap restrictions. If you would like to be a part of this alliance what I could do is invite you over to the Founding Clan, but you will have to leave your current clan first. You can add your friend as a friend ingame and invite him over should he become active again.

5 hours ago, AugmentedJustice said:

Hi guys am I able to join this clan, my friend was looking to as well. I took a break from this game about 4 years ago and I've come back to check things out. All i can say is the games improved massively. I was with a clan previously I can't remember which it was quite large.. They must have kicked me due to inactivity which fair enough. I'm sorry to say that I don't have a clan to speak of right now obviously! I do have the one friend who has just got into warframe and we're both looking to join this one. Thanks.

Hi Augmented! An Aliiance is a group of clans, to be part of an alliance you need to be part of a member clan. If you would like to join, I recommend our founding clan as it is recruiting right now: 

Edited by Jithvan

2 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Hi, our Alliance does not recruit clans that are not at least 75% full due to ingame alliance clan cap restrictions. If you would like to be a part of this alliance what I could do is invite you over to the Founding Clan, but you will have to leave your current clan first. You can add your friend as a friend ingame and invite him over should he become active again.

What clan is that? Also there's a slight mistake in the OP, the last word "alliance" is missing an e

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Clan Name: -Umbra Legion-

Clan Warlord: Kirito1723

Clan Tier: Ghost (Almost Shadow)

Clam members: 1 (recruiting Soon) Will Max be 100 (Because This is A clan for My friendsOnly)

Clan Warlord MR: 16

I Have Discord & STEAM

Can Our Clan Join your Alliance?

Edited by Kirito1723
forgot something

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Clan name: The White Order
  • Clan Tier: Storm Clan
  • Members in your clan: 35 members and growing (I've been of the game for a while since I've had problems with my pc and client and many members had been inactive for a long time)
  • Name of warlord: Vispen & Ezzal

Would be really fun to join this alliance! It would really help out with my recruitment too!

Edited by Vispen
Members are growing

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, irukanje said:

hey i want to join so invite us like right now mountain clan 290 members plus discord well established clan.

clan warlords

irukanje

praxxor

waiting for reply asap or something bad will happen..

Whats your clan name?

• Clan Name - Profaned Knights
  • Clan Tier - Shadow
  • Members in your Clan - 20+
  • Name of Warlord - shearproblems

Growing clan, will turn to Storm Clan after our member count is maxed and most of the costly research is complete.

Edited by shearproblems
Details

28 minutes ago, shearproblems said:
  • Clan Name - Profaned Knights
  • Clan Tier - Shadow
  • Members in your Clan - 20+
  • Name of Warlord - shearproblems

Growing clan, will turn to Storm Clan after our member count is maxed and most of the costly research is complete.

Invited!