Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nauruin

Impossible To Get Saryn Systems Blueprint

Im (if im lucky) killing kela now for 2 days, only mission ive done in this time, helmet and chassis dropped after killing her twice, but the systems only dropped once, unfortunetly i got dc from the servers, so i didnt get them. Now it seems that it is impossible for me to get the systems blueprint, i only get helmet, chassis and ********* chassis, whatever that is.

Edit: i will go on doing that mission, hopefully ill get the systems, but i dont think they will drop due to the bug.

HAHA, it seems like i resettet it somehow, i unistalled the game, restartet my PC, and the router, and then i got it in the next try :D

well, maybe it was a bug, or it was just bad luck, we'll never know :D

This Game Rules! ( yeah, im quite happy^^)

I spent 10 hours straight grinding the boss for mine. got the systems and chassis on like the 11th and 14th run then took 8 more hours to get the helmet

Im (if im lucky) killing kela now for 2 days, only mission ive done in this time, helmet and chassis dropped after killing her twice, but the systems only dropped once, unfortunetly i got dc from the servers, so i didnt get them. Now it seems that it is impossible for me to get the systems blueprint, i only get helmet, chassis and ********* chassis, whatever that is.

Edit: i will go on doing that mission, hopefully ill get the systems, but i dont think they will drop due to the bug.

The blueprint drop rate is really low, combined with the chance that the boss can drop either of the three blueprints, makes for a really slim chance of getting the right one, keep trying you will eventually get it.

I have been farming Ash chasis for a week until i finally got it, by the time i got the one chasis blueprint had 5-6 systems and 3-4 helmets.

Same problem here.  ~100ish runs as Saryn's systems won't drop.  Latest hotfix confirmed the drops were broken.  Although now, they're still broken.  She won't even drop helm or chassis BP anymore.

image done a lot of runs solo, and with team. Have seen helmet and chassis, but no system. Done at least 10 runs a day, with more on days off. Still have not seen a system. I assume it is just me since I see no other complaints ts, but I thought I would double check.