Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions About Mods/slots....mostly.

Dekallis

Question

Are the polarity slots always the same on a weapon? For example if you got multiple copies of the same weapon would they have different polarity slots or are all of them the same?

If they're all the same is there a list of what has what type of slots? It'd be a big help in deciding on what weapons I want.Particularly in the case of deciding what blueprints to build/hunt for.

How does multishot work with burst weapons? Will the whole burst get extra shots or is it a per bullet basis? Do the extra shots still consume ammo or do you get a 'free' extra hit?

How rare are the blueprints for orokin reactors and catalysts? I'm debating whether I should spend the starting platinum on orokin's or getting more warframe slots.(Ash frost and ember all seem like fun and I started with Volt.)

Is there any point to remaining undetected throughout a mission? Seems like it's worth just going in guns blazing so more enemies pop up.

And lastly Is there any particular way to get mods to drop more often? Like a certain enemy or something?

4 answers to this question

1:no

2:you should check the wiki for warframe

3: 20% multishot=a 20% chance to get 1 bullet extra for free out of another one(that is what I think)

4:you can get orokins easily from the daily rewards so I suggest you buy slots

5:it is not worth going stealthy on a mission since you don't get extra rewards but less enemies=less mod

6:infested drop lot's of them but mostly ability mods :/

Are the polarity slots always the same on a weapon? For example if you got multiple copies of the same weapon would they have different polarity slots or are all of them the same?

Always the same

If they're all the same is there a list of what has what type of slots? It'd be a big help in deciding on what weapons I want.Particularly in the case of deciding what blueprints to build/hunt for.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons

How does multishot work with burst weapons? Will the whole burst get extra shots or is it a per bullet basis? Do the extra shots still consume ammo or do you get a 'free' extra hit?

Per bullet. 20% multishot will grant every 5th bullet an extra bullet. 50% multishot will give eveyr other bullet. Extra bullets do not consume ammo.

How rare are the blueprints for orokin reactors and catalysts? I'm debating whether I should spend the starting platinum on orokin's or getting more warframe slots.(Ash frost and ember all seem like fun and I started with Volt.)

Buy slots. Slots can only be acquired with Pt.

Is there any point to remaining undetected throughout a mission? Seems like it's worth just going in guns blazing so more enemies pop up.

No point. Only for the ego bonus.

And lastly Is there any particular way to get mods to drop more often? Like a certain enemy or something?

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mods

Are the polarity slots always the same on a weapon? For example if you got multiple copies of the same weapon would they have different polarity [slots or are all of them the same?

All the same. They don't change. The Wiki explains Polarity in depth. Each Polarity is for a specific mod type.

Some weapons have polarity, some don't.

The last few days for Potatoes have been very eventful. You should check the Alerts section and subscribe to it here - https://forums.warfr...-notifications/ The last Alert was a Blue Potatoe (Catalyst) I suggest spending your Platnum you have on a extra Warframe slot or two if you don't mind farming.

There is currently no bonus for going through a mission undetected. :C.

Specific Factions have a higher chance to drop specific mods. The Corpus have a higher chance to drop Elemental Mods for Weapons.

The Wiki is your friend!

http://warframe.wiki...i/WARFRAME_Wiki

Edited by Ravin