The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can See It Now In U13.... [Solar Rails Discussion]

Arceus255

So, U13. Swords. So many stabby things and smashy things, flying discs that cut jugulars, but what about the other things? The main thing: Solar rails. What are they used for accessing? Dark sectors. [Yes I believe that's the official name. You know, because we need more Dark Sector references.] What makes Solar Rails? Clans. What launches them? Clans. We all know about Dark Sectors [unless you were under a rock] and we're all excited. But there's GIANT clans out there. Clans like Warbros. Considering their vast numbers, won't they basically own all the solar rails? Imagine if Warbros made a few alliances with a few other big clans. That would be unstoppable. What do we do about this? I have no idea. Another thing, people are starting to make this kind of thing into politics in warframe. I have a sudden urge to put an Armstrong gif here.

senator-armstrong-ufc-jump-o.gif

Ok done

Anyways, yeah. Solar rails will really change the game. I'm not saying anything about the Dark sectors because we all know we're never going to be able to play then since they're all gonna be contested all the time. So yeah.

Anything else you've got to say about solar rails, just put it here.

I think that if a bunch of the smaller clans (and i mean a LOT of clans, especially if it it a lot of ghost and shadow clans) actually become organized and form an alliance large enough, then yes, they would be able to compete against an alliance of moon clans. But based on how many small alliances i see forming, i don't know if that can be acheived

Edited by Senparos

Alliances have a member cap.  No more than 4 moon clans could make an alliance together.

Not to mention that owning a bunch of solar rails would be rather unprofitable, to both maintain and defend.  There are at least two alliances that I know of made up entirely of smaller clans, made to combat the very scenario you described.  We'll see what happens.

Also, Warbros is dead.

at present, everyone and their mum's are trying to make their own alliances. I envision that in a month or so, we will see several huge alliances competing for most of the solar rails. however, we don't know how viable it is at this point for one clan to maintain multiple solar rails, so each of these alliances may only hold one, but be competing with each other constantly. so just a couple big names will be at the forefront, and small alliances won't really have anything to call their own

however, I think that an alliance of many small but active clans will beat out an alliance of moon clans with ease. it's all about average player activity. the total average activity of the alliance will determine how well it does, assuming these alliances are all at the maximum member capacity. but for that, you'd need 400 ghost clans. although there are a lot of ghost clans, to properly organize something like that would be chaos and near impossible. but if it could be pulled off, those 4000 players would hold a lot of power

i like politics in warframe makes it  feel like Game of Thrones

I don't have any video editing software, so this is my request for someone to make a Game of Thrones parody theme that is about warframe references. It shall be called: Frame of Thrones

(if this already exists, someone please tell me. if not, i'll be waiting. *sip*)

EDIT: there is apparently a frame of thrones youtube video, but it isn't warframe related so it shouldn't count

Edited by Senparos