Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Mods

someguy216

Question

Firstly what does multishot do? because i add it to my pistol but does nothing.

secondly fusing certain things levels the mod more than others, when it is clearly not entirely dependant on the rareity of the mods that are being fused so what else is it dependant on, how similar they are?

Thirdly with the fusion process how can you make diffrent type of mods?

Lastly is it worth using fusion cores because they cost so much to fuse with mods so should i just sell them?

Edited by someguy216

3 answers to this question

I have a couple, if you don't mind:

• When you have a bunch of duplicates of varying strengths, does it matter at all what order you fuse them together? To put it another way, do you have to fuse them in a specific order (high to low, for example) to get the best result?

• Fusion cores are messed up and we shouldn't be using them to fuse mods? Oops....

• I'm playing as an Excalibur. If I started another Warframe, would the modules I found but haven't applied appear in the inventory of the new Warframe? Could I take generic modules, such as Redirection, off the old Warframe and use them on the new one, provided I had the levels to support it?

• Do you get to a point when you sell all Common and Uncommon modules straight away, or are they always useful?

Edited by DEATHLOK