Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13: Dark Sectors

[DE]Rebecca

I want to thank you guys for everything you did this is wonderful and shows how much effort was put into this, specially because i see that you worked on Oberon's immortal skin which was far from being a priority, it is not really about the skin, but the fact that you took the time to work on something that i we knew was not a pressing matter, that small details in my opinion shows how much you care and how hard you work, thank you very much.

- New Resource: Argon Crystal. A Void Only Resource from the Orokin Age that decays over time (a half-life of one day). Use it quickly in any gear that requires this Resource!

Oh ho ho ho hooooo. Oh man. And we can't trade resources. Oh wow. This is gonna get ugly.

Oberon pieces have been moved off Vay Hek to make room for Hydroid, and now have a chance to drop from Grineer Leader enemy types.

Ah ha ha ha, oh lord, whelp. This is a thing.
Edited by KoshLovesYou

"Some of the Prosecutors carry Locator Beacons that will drop once you have defeated them. The beacons broadcast on four channels: Frequency Delta, Frequency Gamma, Frequency Kappa and Frequency Omega. Once you have collected the required number of each, use the Frequency Triangulator to craft a key that leads to Vay Hek."

Really, DE.. more grind?

I was bouncing up and down in my seat out of excitement for this update. But this...

- Fixed Sentinels attacking unalerted enemies.

This was truly the cherry on top of the cake for me. It's the little things.

Thank you very much, DE! Keep up the great work!

CBbvIaq.png

Oh ho ho ho hooooo. Oh man. And we can't trade resources. Oh wow. This is gonna get ugly.

I admit I was worried, but then I started thinking about it. It kinda depends on how much of it we need. You'll usually get some gallium (which this drop replaces) over the course of a good survival or defense run, so if we only need one, we should be good to go.

If we need hundreds like we do for oxium though...