Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13: Dark Sectors

[DE]Rebecca

Wikia is being updated as we... type. For any information you need/want to share go there http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

Well while you guys are adding this information, please update your assassins pages. Unless I read it wrong, they are suppose to start sending messages and attacking players when they reach MR5 and above. I got messaged by Stalker at MR2, have been targeted by the G3 (no note) as a fresh MR3, and just had Stalker attack me in a solo mission (still an MR3).

This is quite the amazing update. I am still somewhat in disbelief. DEDev team definitely deserves some vacation time! And massages! And sun! (let's face it, you guys are starting to look a little pasty :D)

So... Hydroid. That's no kraken. It's Davy Jones! Come on, sea theme? Parrot skin for the jug sentinel? Cutlass and dagger? Pirates vs Ninjas? Heck, I be a bona fide (Space) Pirate Ninja! Aaaarrrrhh!!! (Ninja Pirate?). Avast ye mangy grinners! Surrender yer treasure ship ye corpus scum! Sleep wi' the fishes ye scurvy infested!

Well played DE. Well played indeed.

I absolutely love Hydroid's design. It's suitably sea-pirate-ish but still very much Orokin Tenno. I don't think I have the patience to farm its parts. Engaging Wallet Warrior mode!

I know you guys are trying to impliment a new melee system, but changed pre-existing mods to new ones is NOT the answer (mainly charge damage mods). Many people invest a lot of resources into upgrading charge damage/charge speed mods, and to change them is not right. Instead, just create new mods instead of getting rid of pre-existing ones. 

I like the update alot but ive made a clan recently and so im currently the only member. Ive tried to ally with others but no one will ally with me cause im currently the only member of my clan. I was told that the Dark Sectors requires a large clan/alliance and im S.O.L. unless i join a different clan. Am I realy outta luck on this or can i get to Dark Sectors on my own without an alliance?

I like the update alot but ive made a clan recently and so im currently the only member. Ive tried to ally with others but no one will ally with me cause im currently the only member of my clan. I was told that the Dark Sectors requires a large clan/alliance and im S.O.L. unless i join a different clan. Am I realy outta luck on this or can i get to Dark Sectors on my own without an alliance?

You can get into the new areas without being in a clan at all. The big clan/alliance is only needed to control the nodes.

That being said, you should be able to find an aliance, a lot of them are recruiting.

I would like to ask the Devs to Fix a problem with the Nvidia Physix Particals .

because when i Equipe my melee weapon and Channel my Energy to it and i have the Nvidia Physix on i get the Massive Peroformence Drop like i am running at 60 FPS or more and i get knoced down to 30 FPS and that is without even using the weapon just channeling the Energy to it and when i kill an enemy and let me inssiste on this not the effect that you get when you like jill the enemy and it turns to the weapon energy that is not the Problem because i Tried it without Nvidia Physix and it Ran fine and was Still getting that effect of the enemy turning to the energy of the weapon but the Problem is that wheni channel and kill an enemy and it Breakis to Particals like when they do when you kill them with a Primary that makes my Game Crash.

so i am Asking this from you Devs can you like put an Option to make the Physix on the weapon itself a Seperate option from the normal Physix that you get when you use an Ability or can you Fix the amount of Frams the game easts when channeling because the Physix are not alot and they Take so much FPS like 30 FPS .Thnak ou for reading

Sorry if i over explained or wrote to much.