Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13: Dark Sectors

[DE]Rebecca

Hi,

Firstly i do acknowledge the many positives within such a big update, the constant additions, improvements, fixes etc. The optional Loadout feature, Radial XP divided by the number of weapons brought into the match & a fully equipped melee weapon state are welcome changes by many i'm sure and credit to the designers of all the new dojo rooms, amazing work!

Prosecutors: Gateways to Hek
The new Grineer Shipyards tile set and introduction of the Prosecutors & Guardsmen is an excellent design albeit currently being spoilt due to the predictable grind in order to obtain the Pirate Puddle Hydroid... Farm multiple types of beacons - 1 hour keytime Vay Hek Frequency Triangulator - Successfully defeat Councilor Vay Hek - rinse & repeat.
Yes the drop rate of the beacons were adjusted and rightly so but each time you force the playerbase to go to these lengths to obtain something, sadly it now just attacks your credibility because you have stated so many times you understand the frustrations being constantly aired about these type of grinds and yet...

For months Melee 2.0 was the big topic of conversation which had many climb on board the hype train, so why on earth you then decided to place the new melee stance mods behind such a time consuming RNG is beyond me... its like you actually enjoy dangling the proverbial carrot. The only people who currently gain from this are those selling these mods at ridiculous prices within the children's playground trading.

I read there is a proposal to place these Stance mods into the market in order to alleviate concerns but i don't see how that is actually making things better unless you are more clear on how players would then obtain them i.e. platinum, credits etc, as clarification on that will alter/effect feedback.

Dark Sectors of the Solar System:
One of few concerns is this will be exploited and will eventually generate more negative than positive in the long run. Judging by how certain clans act within these forums towards each other once admin has posted various event results, i can only imagine just how worse things will get. I only hope its a players choice to use this feature as apposed to having too, but i feel if rewards/codex are tied specifically to the Dark Sectors this makes it unfair for many who simply do not wish to get involved in petty clan/alliance rivalry but i don't expect DE to take that into consideration.
Depending on the time of day for many players, some alliances will have an advantage over other alliances when it comes to attempting to be first to contest a dark sector the moment it becomes available / accessible for contention and if so, then it will be important to restrict how many rails an alliance can have deployed at the same time.

Void:
The Prime Gear rewards in some missions have become saturated and needs to be addressed. The satisfaction earned from gaining such prime rewards are now well and truly gone due to them now being added to trading, so by implementing some of the earlier releases into the new Orokin Lab so that certain void missions are less polluted may help to alleviate the Voids drop rate complaints.

New Resource: Argon Crystal.
A part from enjoying causing controversy, why exactly did you introduce a decaying resource ?

regards

Edited by Nemesis101

Alliance clan does not work !!! Альянс клана не работает !! У нас случился баг мы не можем создать Альянс клана не выйти с него когда я пытаюсь выйти из Альянса пишет (ошибка не удалось покинуть Альянс) если приглашаю в альянс кого нибудь тоже пишет про"ошибку. Когда нас приглашают в Альянс им пишут что мы уже состоим в альянсе но это не так. Сделайте чтобы мы могли тоже создать Альянс приглашать всех и не писало никакой ошибки ото мы даже выйти не можем из этого непонятного бага. У всех кланов всё хорошо работает они могут создать Альянс приглашать всех и выходить из альянса и им не пишут про Ошибку. Наш клан ( Штормовой клан 34 Товарища название клана Pandora x6)

All this is great but the stability of the system is very poor.  Having to log in after every mission is getting old.

It seems that Update 13 is the cause of the problems.  Something added is bogging down the system.  It seems your servers can not handle this update.  It takes 4 or more attempts to log in now verus pre update 13.

When will you fix this?

I'm also have stability issues, UI is very slow to respond i.e clicking on things like the foundry and claiming stuff that has been built, 

Game regularly boots me out of the game claiming login errors and update launcher fails to update...

Just giving the DEVS a heads up...

Hope your all ok and getting some sleep when fixing this, remember a rested mind is more productive than working all the way through the night and getting no sleep...

dealing with a problem rested can help allot more, so make sure you guys and gals at DE get your allocated rest and hope you have this fixed soon

Take care :D

Either it's Update 13, or the fact the servers are now under attack.

Either or.

All this is great but the stability of the system is very poor.  Having to log in after every mission is getting old.

It seems that Update 13 is the cause of the problems.  Something added is bogging down the system.  It seems your servers can not handle this update.  It takes 4 or more attempts to log in now verus pre update 13.

When will you fix this?

Error: 10060 - Global Chat Fix Pls - Disconect From Server. Or Bigger Server for not Lagg and Bugs...and give me not Low Tip with see your Firewall and other things. Fix and good is thisGame. THX

DDOS attack guys. They're working on it...

If only we could catch this guy...I'll "Fireblast" his face...

btw dont you think its a good time to make a really server on game like other copmany (naughty dog, blizzard, piranha,etc)where can play 50-100 peolpe. Dont you think this host migration, are not disturb you?. Btw Creators of this game are saying we have 100 people. So you have 100 peole but you dont want make a normal server. Plz dont tell me you dont have money because now you lying not only me but 7-8 mln players. Btw if you dont have idea to make game for 50-100 ppl. then you can make battleship, everything its hapen on ship, when you start game, you are in ship like the most map's you play on ship. And this dark sector oh c'mon are you joking another pve, please this is a pvp? If you dont know how is look pvp go buy game EVE Online and you see how its look pvp in space.

Greetings player 

We cant even play dark sector missions cuz there are constant conflicts

Agreed, they are currently fairly pointless. As soon as a conflict is resolved, a new one pops up. It is currently just not possible to play a "normal" dark sector mission because there is a conflict up 100% of the time. And because the usual mission reward is 0 credits, thanks to cheapskate troll clans and there are no bonuses active during a conflict, they can be pretty much considered a waste of time. Because doing a mission towards a conflict resolution has no benefit at all because a new conflict will pop up as soon as the previous one is finished.

This has to change. There just aren't enough dark sectors to go around for the amount of clans that exist in Warframe.

Nice idea, but bad implementation. DE needs to find a better solution for the design, one way or the other, or this part of the U13 will end up being a complete and utter fiasco. :P

Sadly I have no suggestion on how to improve the situation right now, other than state its shortcomings. Mainly due to not knowing the number of clans competing for the dark sectors. One idea might be limiting the number of sectors controlled, same number for everyone, regardless of clan tier, and clan tier only taken into account in a conflict.

Hello guys,

anybody knows what i have to do to recive the message from lotus for the Van hek quest.... i got the 4 kind of beacons in Ceres,i have buy the blueprint for hydroid.....but i have NOT recive yet any message from Lotus with the frequency triangulator....please help