Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13: Dark Sectors

[DE]Rebecca

- New Resource: Argon Crystal. A Void Only Resource from the Orokin Age that decays over time (a half-life of one day). Use it quickly in any gear that requires this Resource!

...what? Really? (emphasis mine)

Not even a new cryogenic storage room for the dojo to stop this from happening?

awesome it's out but can someone tell me WHY fury mod is %30 max now?

that's half what it was and still uses 9 energy to use.  this is no good, i want it change back.

spoiled strike still a -%20 attack speed, so i only get %10 if i use these both now.

before i had +%40 attack speed, now fury lower than that without spoiled strike.

Terrible, just as i expected.

Why did you change the UI? the chat bar is very annoying and uncomfortable now along with other stuff. Sure i can get used to it, but it was very unecessary.

Melee wasn't so good either wich i also knew, because so many games has this type of function and its just not doing it.. It's cool sure but its lame and focusing on the combo and sometimes the long animations will just make you die instead of successfully killing the enemy, if you did any damage to them in the first place wich most likely you wont.

Love the new frame and items, really cool.

A time resource sounds good too.

*sighs*.... Correct me if i'm wrong here... but appearently now we will contest each other for control over a map with a solar rail or something? This will never work because it all depends on how many members are active in each clan. He who has more active players, will most likely win. Making an alliance wont work so well since nobody would want an inactive clan as alliance.

Maybe DE could also add in what items are newly added in the Market as well as an idea of what they are for.

For example like the Sugatra Pack. The description doesn't even give any idea of what they are besides being melee skins.

RIP melee. putting melee on left click in melee mode brakes shooting.

all i wont it normal melee on F

change to melee mode as middle click

melee in melee mode as left click

channel as left click

and bock as moues button 4/5

much disappoint, much sad. RIP you will be missed my ability to shoot.

Volt's abilities seem to have reverted to their old closed beta looks.....aaaaand it's impossible to see shock and impossible to see through electric shield O.o

Other than that, amazing update

totally not able to see anything through it either :/ (might be a color issue?)