Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13: Dark Sectors

[DE]Rebecca

Stance slots are bugged, you can only equip them as regular mods atm. Not that they do much, it says "Fast attacks" but to me 90% of moves look the same, you only get bit longer combo. Haven't tried them all though, only got 3 stances so far. Oh and if you use side mouse buttons for melee, you can't see combos.

Clarification on melee could be useful, does Pressure Point affects channeling attack? How much is base cost on one such attack? What happens if we melee attack without stamina?

Dark Sectors? Don't care. New warframe? Meh, it's alright. Melee 2.0? SWEET JESUS this is the best thing ever! This is DE's gift to mankind! Look I'm a whirlwind of death now with any melee weapon I pick up! It's glorious!

Clarification on melee could be useful, does Pressure Point affects channeling attack? How much is base cost on one such attack? What happens if we melee attack without stamina?

as pressure point effects a weapons base damage, and channeling is a seperate damage buff activated ingame, yes it should, and in my recent experience, has

Not liking the stealth-change to Fury. 60% down to 30% with no notification of the change and the mod-core cost is the same. Bogus. No one likes stealth changes, to anything, ever. Had enough trouble with dev teams in the past changing things and expecting players to deal with it. List it or don't change it. The reason doesn't matter, it should be in the change notes no matter what.

The update and Melee 2.0 is great so far otherwise. Since 'charged attack' is now a 'melee channel' strike some builds are gonna change, and some weapons that were built entirely around it will see a lot of revision in usage, like the Galatine. I know why the Jat Kittag doesn't have the glorious spin-to-win attack anymore but it was fun! Must be locked in a stance somewhere if it isn't available normally.
Now, grinding can be fun, because y'know I actually like playing Warframe, but seriously guys, 'rare drop' in this game means 'you will get it from an alert and never from an enemy ever no matter how many thousands you kill'.
I only just found Pathogen rounds last week after running six survivals on Jupiter. Doesn't seem like a lot but the group I was with stayed for up to twenty minutes every mission. That's at least three hours, for a couple drops--only two or three at the tail end of our runs--for one mod. Granted, it did finally drop, but if it's going be that and most likely more for a stance mod, a mod that's literally the purpose of Melee 2.0?
Why? What's the point? I understand this was released early and I hope it gets changed soon to be less of an absolute killer of a grind, but that's pretty harsh.
OH and sprinting around holding two-handed weapons in one hand looks really goofy and I love it but I hope you guys change it soon.

I think that's all so far. Glad there was a hotfix last night, it is appreciated. I come from EVE and patch-day used to be wait a few days before even patching because most everything broke. 
Oh speaking of things breaking some Corpus doors are a little wonky--ie the lower half is invisible or entirely white, there's no sound effect, or you can see through the door, some stuff like rocks on the other side but you can see the skybox, Gorgon Wraith lost the muzzle flash+hit effects at one point while playing, not sure the source of either but it was weird and prooobably a one-time thing. 

tl;dr don't stealth change stuff, was hoping to have at least one stance mod on release not looking forward to the grind, update is bretygud/10 though, jet hammer is still awesome
Edit: OMG DANGLIES FOR MELEE WEAPONS AAAAAA

Edited by LynxAmurie