Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant Crashing After U13

OldGodKing

war 270401

war-270465 - is the most common crash error here

I dont know why i still try do things in warframe, i lose about 30 min in surv. T3. So than i lose everything, forma, mods, money, rhino prime chassi and forma diagram... Com'n cant you guys fix this "crash bug"? please -.-

war 270741

It keep crashing after update 14 -.-

Edited by cantini

i never had an issue with this game at all, always worked fine for me, but the last 3 weeks i get a crash on launch, it gets to the loading screen freezes then crashes

WAR-270789 is the bug code.

and whats weird its hours before i was playing the game for like 8 hours  straight, and no issues at all

and a week ago i hadn't had anything for the last week and then out of nowhere i log out to grab lunch come back launch the game, it crashes for the rest of the day.

iim gonna keep trying because after point it stops giving me any trouble but comes back like a week later.

not sure why.

all my hardware and software is fine, everything is up to date, virus free. cache is verified just fine, and im just boggled by it.

My game has chrashed twice today.. Just fixed that took 40 min and now gonna download the whole game again.
Was playing mag prime with my new raksa pet. and the game chrashed eris - xini.
WAR-283839

Pls do something :(

• 2 weeks later...

This is freaking annoying...

Been playing this game since the beta launch, and stopped playing from U12, started playing again in U14 and game crashes like crazy...

Every time i connect to survival/defense mission of any kind, after 10-15min it crashes.

I tried to do ODD atleast 6 times, out of those i managed to complete 2 without crashes, and the rest crashed at round 15-25.

I thought it was because i was host (for some reason), so i tried to join someone else, and that caused for connection lost, and not crash

NOTE: connection lost is happening to me randomly and did happen before. i guess it just means i'm far from server

I'm getting crashes where I get booted to desktop and w7 says my nvidia driver stopped responding and then got restarted. i get the warframe "hardware failure" html page. 

it's not likely hardware, though. burn in test with memtest, kombustor (running physx no less, and I run wf with no physx on to eliminate problems), and prime95 don't have any problems even 2+ hours per test. 

ill try to get it to crash tonight and post the wf code. i dont know how to download the ee.log.

well... i got the 64-bit thing off...  but as all of you , i'm crashing after the U12 update... it's annoying as hell. Esppecially when i'm farming the super rare items like argon crystals and stuff and i crash after 10 min of gameplay... any Void mission will crash , as well as other ones where are other players involved. Solo missions seem to work fine so far... or could this be related to WinXP ? cuz i've noticed that bunch of games have problems with it due to RAM problem... cuz it stacks up pretty fast..i've noticed that when the game reaches like 1,7GB RAM it crashes due to low mem. even if you got like 4GB... dunno..just throwing ideas.. plz fix this guys... i've even tried to reduce my graphic settings and it didn't help...

Up to this point, I have not crashed once. But in just an hour after U13 was released, I've crashed a total of 6 times.

1st crash - opening the Options menu.

2nd crash - loading up an online match on Vedic, Ceres.

3rd crash - entering the foundry to check on the new keys.

4th crash - mid-game crash in a mobile defense on Lex, Ceres.

5th crash - installing mods on my Dual Zoren.

6th crash - loading up a survival mission on Ceres (forgot the name of the node.)

Isnt this standard on this game? I though not crashing was part of it!

I dont know if they fixed it after all this time but I usually crash in Orokin Derelict missions  (yeah the most frustrating place to crash and I usually crash there)

and about 4-5 times a day on random events.

Edited by StainPain

• 1 month later...