Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

Is it possible for those of us who got the regular Nikanna to trade it in for the dragon version as at the time it was not clear there were two of them?

Same here, i got up and bought the normal nikana. Didnt know there was a "dragon" version. Otherwise i would have bought that one right away. Is there any posibility to switch the normal with the dragon one?

I found that with my glaive prime, i was unable to throw it when it was the equipped weapon, (after holding "F"). as well as when it is the only equipped weapon.

Edited by Anumos

I apploud you DE, when I heard the weaker of the two Nikana was the "Real" one I was expecting to be contacting player support to have my Nikana stats reset and have them trade me back the platnium for the blade. The standard Nikana IS NOT worth 275 platnium. The Dragon Nikana, however, is more than worth it. I suggest making the standard Nikana about 50% cheaper in store due to it being about 50% as strong as the Dragon. Otherwise leave them as is. Thank you.

Edited by DarcnyssWolfe

having issues in void servival when touching the life support stuck in place only way to get anywhere is rolling got out of it some how but i don't remember what i did.

E: having issues contributing stuff to reasearch aswell takes a few moments for the window to load

Edited by Celticbliss

having issues in void servival when touching the life support stuck in place only way to get anywhere is rolling got out of it some how but i don't remember what i did.

Using another context item (console, life support. etc) allows you to regain control. Getting there is the weird part though, but you can just try spamming melee to get some movement.

E: Also maxed a Shattering Storm and can no longer place it into the stance slot on hammers.

Edited by fuhrergoku

I feel like I've been waiting for melee 2.0 for almost 6 months, it's fantastic. So happy this is here now. I always wondered why a Ninja game had such a sidelined melee system. :) Extraordinary work DE as always. <3

PS: I keep -glowing- at the enemy.

Can I ask you look into a toggle system in the Options menu (under Game play or controls) to do the following;

When melee is equipped; swap the attack key to the 'Fire weapon' button (Mouse 1 commonly) and the 'Melee channel' to the 'Melee attack' button. I've just been finding it really counter intuitive to not attack with my trigger finger when my Nikana is equipped and I think a toggle option would be fair for people who feel the same and for people who like it as is, they don't have to turn it on. :)

I really want the ability to toggle channeling on/off, instead of having to hold down the mouse buttons while doing stuff.  I perfectly understand lock being a held control, but i think we should at least have the option of toggled channeling

U13 is great, but:

- i found Electric Shield of Volt pretty useless now... what is the idea to block the view through it?

- speed of some melee weapons is ridicules - most of the one handed swords has speed of 0.9! and heavy two handed weapons has 1.0 or 1.1... specially - pangolin sword and fangs are really crippled now. i hope DE reconsider this stats... *

* i know the combos stack and give attack speed, but just light and weaker weapons to be slower than the heavy and more damaging weapons... somehow didn't sound right.

I totally agree about the Electric Shield. I just realized that myself when I used it just now. It's really useless when you can't even see anything through it. What's the point of deploying the shield if you're not going to be able to see through it and shoot the enemies behind it?

Also, performance is still an issue. I read that there's a lot of fixes regarding performance issues and all, but after the latest update 13 today, it was worse than before, even in a small (well, not really small) room. Lots of stutters. Another thing I noticed is that I had my session set as Invite Only, and a friend of mine can't get in even when I invited him. I'm not sure if it's related to it being an Alert Mission or something, but he can't join even when I invited him before the session starts and after the session starts. My friend who's using Mag got stuck lots of times too. Another thing is, I don't know if it's just me, but the server is kind of lagging just now. Tried Fusion-ing mods, didn't work. Logging in took a very long time, and on a second try, I can't log in anymore. It happened after the black screen bug after the extraction.

Edited by acrox999

I totally agree about the Electric Shield. I just realized that myself when I used it just now. It's really useless when you can't even see anything through it. What's the point of deploying the shield if you're not going to be able to see through it and shoot the enemies behind it?

Also, performance is still an issue. I read that there's a lot of fixes regarding performance issues and all, but after the latest update 13 today, it was worse than before, even in a small (well, not really small) room. Lots of stutters. Another thing I noticed is that I had my session set as Invite Only, and a friend of mine can't get in even when I invited him. I'm not sure if it's related to it being an Alert Mission or something, but he can't join even when I invited him before the session starts and after the session starts. My friend who's using Mag got stuck lots of times too. Another thing is, I don't know if it's just me, but the server is kind of lagging just now. Tried Fusion-ing mods, didn't work. Logging in took a very long time, and on a second try, I can't log in anymore. It happened after the black screen bug after the extraction.

I can confirm it's not just you, myself and many others who play in my area are getting the laggy servers, flashing of screens or weird flashes in game. Having hard time with invites as well. This all began after the patch and hasn't stopped. 

No issue with Rhino stomp any longer "thank yous". 

I just don't like this whole melee turn around, I think the old method worked just fine, it's just a pain to work it the way it is currently but aside from that all else is good.