Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Or Excalibur?

Pimpadelic

Question

i'm kinda new at this game, i made a loki but i'm not sure if that was the right choice, people keep saying it's a support class while excalibur is a offensive-meele class

between all the warframes, wich one can deal the best damage with weapons killing fast while maintaining a good defense so you don't die too quickly?

6 answers to this question

Depends.

Loki is really weak. His base hp\shield is 75. Althought he posses distracting Decoy, which is life saver, along with Invisibility. Every melee attack from invisibility deal 2x damage, which makes him perfect in 1v1 against bosses and heavy enemies.

Excalibur have standard hp\shield - 100. He posses good AoE skills and overall good at combat. Along with that he have flash skill for escaping.

It's all matter of how skilled you are with one or another. Eventually you die less and find more perks in using your frame.

Edited by Norouh

what about my second question?

between all the warframes, wich one can deal the best damage with weapons killing fast while maintaining a good defense so you don't die too quickly?

wich warframe fits the most with that? i just want to kill quickly and not die too quickly xD

Rhino is overall best. He have most defense\hp and have invincibility skill, along with rush forward attack and heavy AoE.

Others of kind - Volt, Frost, maybe Trinity (for her skills). Don't know about 2 new ones, but i guess they are somewhat average.

It's still state in my point - all frames are good, you just need to learn how to properly use them.

Edited by Norouh

Excalibur is a standard warframe, average useful against all factions, offensive style with his defastatingn, and yeah, maybe OP Slash Dash.

Loki is more tactical and allows a creative approach to any situation(ex: switch teleporting with your decoy). Yeah this one is weaker but his powers can be very useful, like invisibilty of course, and radial disarm if you are surrounded by Grineers or Corpus

wich warframe fits the most with that? i just want to kill quickly and not die too quickly xD

RHINO!!! >:D

Edited by UncleFrank

all weapons work the same all every warfram (ecxept saryn's melee skill thats adds some damage to her melee attacks)

so, if you seek for a fram that can take alot of bullets without sweating, take Rhino, Frost could work too, keep in mind that both are really slow frams.

Rhino being the one that can take more bullets and Frost being the one that is more on the offence.

Edited by EagleRise