Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

duelvonzeke

Melee Stance Slot Bug

why can't i put my Swirling Tiger Mod on my Nami and Skyla which is a Dual Sword Stance mod...

see image:

69qsyf.jpg

at the buttom-right there's the Swirling Tiger, then when i try to put it on the stance slot...
that message pops up...

hoping this to be fixed soon

Sundering Weave. Unable to apply it to melee stance slot in case of Machete Wraith. If only DE would've delayed U13 to make sure bugs like this didn't get through.
Oh wait. They did. Not cool....

hmmm... so i thought i was the only one experiencing this...

No your not the only one. Doesn't work for Grim Fury, the hand to hand stance mod, as well. :(

Same here, Swirling Tiger will not go into the Melee Stance slot, but will go into standard mod slots.

same issue here. stance mod is not going to proper slot and polarity for stance mod are not all the same which should be fixed too 

Can't equip them either.

Hope this bug gets patched soon, but for now, it's time to go hunting for the rest of the stances.

Shimmering Blight for polearms doesn't work either. Tested on both orthos and orthos prime.

Same issue with Machete Wraith and it only has 1 stance mod >.< Can equip it on the weapon and it gives energy but takes up one of the standard 8 slots.