Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno Council. Alliance Made By Council Members For All Tennos.

SteinFactor

Hello Council members and Tennos, I'm Stein and have that crazy idea of forming a huge alliance made of any clan created or hosting some founders. I know lot of the founders made their own little clan mainly ghost or shadow for their close mates like the clan I'm in so I want make an alliance for us to can compete with all the moon alliances with everyone of you. 

L5Qr7g.png     

The Tenno Council

Our call:                We are the founders Tenno of the Old, supporting the Tenno cause since the beginning, hidden in council and we now need the Tenno's support. We been on long enough and knows what we Tenno needs. Its REWARD and Stability. REWARD shall be BUT tax will be raised for it. For stability I beg for everyone understanding lets stop fighting over to get the dark sectors running. Our tax will be lowered to 0 once we collected enough to refund our alliance members of what they paid.

Clan we invited will get an mail in their in-game inbox so please re-log to see if it is the case. 

OUR REQUIREMENTS:

1 Active players dedicated to the alliance.

2 Having an orokin lab built and the solar rail research done as quickly as possible. Not to build huge amount of rails but to have more clans contributing to those we making (We don't need 2 rails per planet, just a few to control chosen spot but funded by the whole alliance to keep producing those rails with low impact on individual resource and credit stock)

Apply only by posting in here (don't apply on our steam)

Clan Name

Clan Tier

Active player / Total number of players

To all clan that is member of the alliance please join the steam group and post your clan name and warlords name in discussion thread.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheTennoCouncil

Contact us

PM me on the forum or if you an alliance member use the steam group or leave message in this post since we have a crew that keeps an eye on new post.

Have a good day and lets rule the galaxy for more greedy milk muhahaha ^^.

Edited by SteinFactor

kkf-war7.png

KKF Heavy Industries is going to join this.

I have 30 angry germans with me and we have machineguns.

Ideas for the name? Meh.

Council of Warlords
Council Alliance
Storm the Council
Imperial Council
Against All Odds
Edited by SnowDrakE

I actually prefer the first version. The base is nice, but the circle on top kinda kills it for me. The Grandmaster icon is good.

Same here of instead of the on top of the badge why not put lotus mask or her emblem? Or to use the first one and between each space you add the lotus emblem and all the other founder one (master, hunter and disciple)

Edited by SteinFactor

Well my clans small, only 28 members. Were called UNIT

uniteemblemredcircle_zpsff3aea91.png

sadly only few still paly really actively, rest only on occasion.

We got a few Founders in here^^

for the anme i got really no dieas so far.

Does an alliance share an emblem or do keep the single clans their own?

Well my clans small, only 28 members. Were called UNIT

uniteemblemredcircle_zpsff3aea91.png

sadly only few still paly really actively, rest only on occasion.

We got a few Founders in here^^

for the anme i got really no dieas so far.

Does an alliance share an emblem or do keep the single clans their own?

I don't know yet about them emblem if there will be one we just making 1 in case. Wellcome. I just created the alliance and named it The Tenno Council. I sent invite to all of your clans except The Crimson Reapers it says clan doesn't exist please verify the name.

Edited by SteinFactor

I don't know yet about them emblem if there will be one we just making 1 in case. Wellcome. I just created the alliance and named it The Tenno Council. I sent invite to all of your clans except The Crimson Reapers it says clan doesn't exist please verify the name.

xD damn. Sry. Since Crimson reaper was already used, I simply took the small L letter instead of the big I.

Just type the small L letter instead of the i :D

I'm one of the only founder with a rank of master or higher in my clan, but another warlord is a hunter founder. Are there any guidelines for joining? Stipulations? Most of our ranks aren't too active, but the few that are are on quite often.

I'm one of the only founder with a rank of master or higher in my clan, but another warlord is a hunter founder. Are there any guidelines for joining? Stipulations? Most of our ranks aren't too active, but the few that are are on quite often.

We taking any clan with some founders inside as long as you have enough active player .

Hi, are you guys accepting small ghost clan? We got 4 founders with us but we only got 4-5 people active.  If that is alright send me an invite.

Clan name : Dethrone  

4k47vAK.png

edit: added clan emblem since other clan seems to show them :P

Edited by Zeneroth

Hi, are you guys accepting small ghost clan? We got 4 founders with us but we only got 4-5 people active.  If that is alright send me an invite.

Clan name : Dethrone  

4k47vAK.png

edit: added clan emblem since other clan seems to show them :P

Welcome please relog and you will get the invite in your inbox

Edited by SteinFactor

We taking any clan with some founders inside as long as you have enough active player .

We aren't all that active to be honest, I'm on almost daily, another member is on I think every two days or so, but we don't really run clan events. That's why I was asking about clarification on requirements and stipulations. Thanks though.

We aren't all that active to be honest, I'm on almost daily, another member is on I think every two days or so, but we don't really run clan events. That's why I was asking about clarification on requirements and stipulations. Thanks though.

Please give your clan name and we will invite you