Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Temple Of Honor - Possible To Change Statue Or No?

OniDax

Ok, just have a question about the Temple of Honor. The build picture shows an Excalibur Prime statue in the center of the room (can tell by the helmet), but the statue in the room is Loki (and this was seen in the devstream as well). Was it just a design choice to change the statue from Excal to Loki, or is the Dojo architect supposed to be able to change that statue?

• Like 1

The statue and limits are a disappointment for sure, but I'm in high hopes that they'll be tweaked. My main issue is with actual trophies: clans who grind events have their fancy statues to show off (which is great, they deserve it!); but nobody else gets anything to show. How about some dull stone/grey statues for clans who've just participated - both retroactively and for future events?

It's a cool room, but kind of silly if only a tiny proportion of clans have anything to display there. It's also be nice if we could have more regular statues (like the Grineer ones) or boss trophies to display.

I want statues of all the warframes, regular and prime, so that we can place those in the dojo. I want to make a shrine of sorts to the Primes, a hall honoring the first Tenno of the Orokin Empire.

I'd like that as well. My clan has never been one to grind events, so all we have are the standard Grineer statues.

• Like 1

to my understanding the statue changes automatically to the be members Frame of whoever is in your clan with the highest leaderboard stats for the clan.   So it probably only updates once a week, when the week resets.  

I believe what was said is that they are working on a system to let the clan Warlord make a competition of sorts and whoever wins that week gets their warframe as the statue for the week or however long they so choose. 

Two turns will make it face you when your building it...

But it isn't common knowledge. And neither is it represented in the tile-view. I have a problem with not knowing where the terminal is in a room (if I happen to turn it) when beginning construction.

Honestly the best I can think of is that when you start to build a room, you have that tile view. That the tile view has these sort of wire representation of the layout. With intractable things such as elevators and terminals marked. That should be enough to give the builder an idea how the room will look like. 

• 4 weeks later...

Here ill bring my suggest to be added on this post that is about the same room this topic is talking about.

Suggests:

-Able to rotate the statue

-Warlords able to change the statue to one does have it on his profile

-Able to have atleast statue of operation

if you got any other in mind just say it, it wont hurt.

would like the option to change the banner placement or type of banner that is used. Its nice to have pre-built banners but the placement in that node (in the 4 side wings) really would like to change please. The default used is Tenno Banner J,  I would rather use N / B or even D.  The J banner sags and looks awful in those tiny corridors.

the idea of pre-built is awesome and some might like it - its Free and doesn't cost polymer, neurodes or resources. Also saves time, not having to spend 8 to 12 hours thinking about placement, so a player can do other things. I'd rather have back the option to create inside however I'd like,  a node without the pre-built décor.  Also décor counts would like to be raised if possible.

I noticed after our update on PS4,  count was raised from 15 to 30 in large gardens. That was cool, but would like 30 to be raised at least to 60 in large gardens. Small gardens bumped up from their current 15 to a 30 count. What would be really nice is if each Hall -  great, greater, grand & grandest had a boost from their base count to an additional 125 ontop of what they are now. Some may not want it, but its optional, I would definitely make use of an additional 125 in each hall. Especially the greater hall <---- the count in there for the size is awful. Every "point" adds up .....quickly. Some may not care or want this change and say NO, would still be nice to have an increase.

I like the Hall of Honor but its abit small,  the circle around the statue is like the size of bicycle wheel. The size of the Hall itself is cool - would be awesome is if the Skylight above could open up at a console and the entire ceiling to show nothing but the universe & stars above. Maybe see ships flying by or shooting stars - doesn't add anything to the game but could be cool to see.

I don't mean to derail and some may probably not want this ..... but it would be kick &amp;#&#33;  if we could have a Temple room created dedicated specifically for Lotus. A really awesome beautiful unique temple with a tall statue of her in the middle.

Tall waterfalls all around, kick &amp;#&#33; lighting and maybe the entire ceiling can open up at a console. entire ceiling opens up showing the universe above. A temple - kinda like what we saw in ME3 when we went to the temple on Thessia with Liara. But make it better!

And what would be even more kick &amp;#&#33; awesome?  A Tall full body hologram of Lotus can appear where we can get unique quests that maybe are unlocked by downloading our scanned information into that console. Maybe we can interact with her there and have a few options to ask her questions about past history. maybe our scans can help unlock what happened before the cryo chamber. maybe it can be a rare thing where she can only do this thru the temple.

What would be even better is if we could find maybe ancient tenno monastery's or temples scattered and hidden in the universe or other dimensions or time travel to other places in history.

The current statues in our dojo build menu of the Foo Dog, Dragon Turtle, Dragon would be awesome to see those in the game itself. Bring them to life, give them a purpose and place in the game besides just an iron statue in our Dojo. BTW..... would be nice if there was a phoenix statue.

Real Foo Dogs .....guarding the footsteps of an ancient  hidden Tenno Monastery or temple somewhere in the universe. Different types / factions  of Tenno that existed long ago but are still inhabited by only their spirits now, some good maybe some are bad. Every temple different in style but still having something in common that connects all of them. regardless of each having their own specific beliefs and teachings. Maybe can unlock new mods, melee stances, ancinent weapon blueprints or an ancient sentinel that never surfaced specific to that unique tenno faction or temple.

Temples where maybe ancient Grandmaster Tenno Spirits, the only the greatest of tenno warriors from long ago now reside. Can maybe interact with all of them and each offering to maybe teach or maybe not. Maybe the better ones a Tenno has to prove it is worthy to unlock and learn about some really bad &amp;#&#33; melee stance or to craft a new weapon. Maybe learn the ability to craft gold plating to put on our weapons and warframes.

Would be kinda awesome to become a student to just one Grandmaster Tenno Spirit. To study and learn of our past history and to become a better martial artist tenno. Maybe from here is where we can go from rank 30 to higher? where rank tests are given by these grandmaster ancient tenno spirit warriors.

... I donno its all probably just dumb ideas and I didn't mean to derail the thread. Some of the above is just what came to my mind after building that temple of honor in our dojo, and looking at it for abit.

back to the statue .... would be nice if the statue could be abit darker or something. So it doesn't just blend in with the rest of the Silver color of the ship itself.

• 4 weeks later...