Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed Check Your Info After Update 13

CyrlanDGreat

no idea if other people are still gettin it, but from time to time i still get the. login error, check your info. or ill be playing warframe then suddenly it logs me  out saying session expired.

i'm still getting it. again and again.

EDIT: i just got in. after more than 20 times log in failed.

the game seems to rung nicely, though a bit slow.

Edited by Shineshizu

just tried to log in a few times, checked my password & typed it in slowly, gave me the error like 9 times then let me in after i restarted the client. I don't know what it is but its very annoying!! i thought i got hacked!!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I think this "login failed. Check your info" is happening to us all, our first reaction was to change our passwords, except none of my accounts that I type in correctly are working. The problem is with Warframe servers all. Give it time, im sure they will fix it ASAP. 

Edited by MrWafflee

This has also happened to me recently, not sure if the servers are down or not, but I cannot log back in after a sudden and unwarned game crash. Not only did it boot me out of the game, it also booted me out of Steam. So, not sure what happened, but now I cannot log back in.

Just got this issue right after a T2 Survival that went so well, yet at the end, when we were extracting, it didn't show our loot, but this whole 
"Player, Skill, Honor" thing for each player. Then when I'm back at the Map, it won't let me go into Arsenal, it won't let me go into Foundry, it only lets me log out. 

I'm guessing that others have filled in help tickets on this already.

what the hell just got boltor prime and rhino prime and reaper prime and magnus prime and now i was being kicked of after 7-9 min i cant log in anymore either i fixed my internet and stuff and updated my computer but still i cant log in anymore i changed mt password twice so please fix this stuff i wanna use those things ASAP