Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As A New Comer; Nice Graphics But Boring Game.

meaux

First got thown into a tutorial map. Because I don't have the gretest keyboard for playing, I like to map out different keys beforehand. but this is just a small hinderence.

Second, this about game pay;

afer twiddling with keys and a handfull of games I felt I got the hang of it. Most games everyone is just rushing through the levels, you don't realy ge emerged in the game. Most of the time I'm just running nd slashing around and have no idea what I'm doing. Just M1 or E +W to win.

This gets dull real fast.

TF2 mann vs machine is even more emersive, and even fun you could say. he game feels

The game starts to grind way too much. Players will drop like leaves on autum if you keep it this way.

Graphics; looks great. nothing to improve. m/aybe make guns look a bit more futuristic. the guns feel out of place, especially that one that looks like a FAMAS

Fix gameplay. Throw us a bone, throw in some mid-boss and boss battles, everyone loves those. The game has the potential for dome good co-oping, but it isn't putting asking for any of it.

Edited by meaux

1. No one likes runners but they learn their lesson after they die and nobody can revive them.

2. You may not know what to do but there is plenty of things to do after you check the solar system, not that the game is still on beta

3. TF2 Mann vs machine is S#&$ but it's everyone's preferences that matters

4.The guns must not look too futuristic because remember, they're space ninjas that came from a long past which explain wooden guns and they use MK1-Braton and Braton from the old corpus technology.

5.There is a mid-boss called Stalker and there's alot of bosses, 1 on each planet.

Well, idk what to really say besides that this game is (A) in beta, so much will change and be added and that (B) as it sits now, it's really a game where you have to make your own fun. I never play online unless it's with friends or for boss runs because everyone seems to be in a big hurry to skip content. The fun of the game for me, for example, is the collecting materials and hunting elusive blueprints for new weapons and warframes.

But if it's not your thing, no problem. Leave the game for a while and check back when it's more complete and maybe you'll like it. That's about all I can fairly say.

1. No one likes runners but they learn their lesson after they die and nobody can revive them.

2. You may not know what to do but there is plenty of things to do after you check the solar system, not that the game is still on beta

3. TF2 Mann vs machine is S#&$ but it's everyone's preferences that matters

4.The guns must not look too futuristic because remember, they're space ninjas that came from a long past which explain wooden guns and they use MK1-Braton and Braton from the old corpus technology.

5.There is a mid-boss called Stalker and there's alot of bosses, 1 on each planet.

this, and if you don't like it don't play it. its because your still an initiate. you have absolutely no level whatsoever. if you think its so easy and boring then come play with the big boys on pluto. oh wait, since everyone is farming becuz they suck, then that leaves you to solo through everything just like me, which is hard fun and for the pros

The problem is when you play online and join a planet for a mission. If you get someone who's just farming the boss, or someone who's well geared (using plats or w/e to boost his weaps / warframe) they will rush ahead ignoring mobs and just going for a fast finish.

Rest of players are stuck behind for various reasons: they engage the mobs, they try to explore the level, they don't know how to access some areas (if they are there first time for example) like running on a wall sideway to cross a gap, or running on a wall upwards to climb into a pipe etc. And they won't even get to exit point, thus not getting any rewards for the mission.

Asking in chat for the rusher to slow down, won't do much good (from my experience) - hence why I prefer to do new missions alone and take my time to explore every corner to find all secrets etc.

Well, idk what to really say besides that this game is (A) in beta, so much will change and be added and that (B) as it sits now,.....

I will keep a close eye on this. I like it so far. I hope it's not going to be about farming, not my thing.

I wonder how the game would be if I only had melee's and special powers. This would certainly make you plan ahead. I don't know what's open for debate.

I'm hoping UP8 will institute more variety, I mean yeah they have improved this issue already, things are way more diverse than before, still the games so solid, just needs more complexity for levelled up players…

Defence is great btw but you can’t go up against the same three line-ups forever, variety, less structure…

Possibly a deeper narrative, the Stalker was a nice touch, more of that please…

Good chat, keep it up, carry on…

: P

mann vs machine is actually really difficult and takes awful lot of coordination with the team. Theres no real strat to defense levels in this game.... yet. I'm sure the devs will come through and make levels more dynamic and fun.

Just like the latest sci-fi romance movie "The Host", which is pretty much a sci-fi version of Twilight.,there are reviews that ranges from 1/10 to 10/10 in IMDB. Some people love it and some people don't.

Warframe is like that. It can't satisfy everybody. If you're a hardcore pvp player you will most likely not like the bore repetiveness of Warframe for sure. No matter what, it's still fighting A.I. Until quantum computing become a household thingy you won't be enjoying real dynamic A.I that is even more crazy than pvp-ing.

Just a recent example that shows everybody have their own cup of tea.

Mine is very nice thank you for asking, it helped me deal with a night without sleep.

Oh wait..this isn't a thread about cups of tea? o.o

Come to Pluto with me. I wish to personally witness this claim.

Oh yeah because he will know how the game will be once he hit max level with good enough mods.

If there is one thing OP is right about is that the game right now is very much the same from beginning to end. There are no new mechanics, your play style will only differ because of weapons and abilities, none of the missions types offer enough variations and twists to make it fresh and interesting.

First got thown into a tutorial map. Because I don't have the gretest keyboard for playing, I like to map out different keys beforehand. but this is just a small hinderence.

Second, this about game pay;

afer twiddling with keys and a handfull of games I felt I got the hang of it. Most games everyone is just rushing through the levels, you don't realy ge emerged in the game. Most of the time I'm just running nd slashing around and have no idea what I'm doing. Just M1 or E +W to win.

This gets dull real fast.

TF2 mann vs machine is even more emersive, and even fun you could say. he game feels

The game starts to grind way too much. Players will drop like leaves on autum if you keep it this way.

Graphics; looks great. nothing to improve. m/aybe make guns look a bit more futuristic. the guns feel out of place, especially that one that looks like a FAMAS

Fix gameplay. Throw us a bone, throw in some mid-boss and boss battles, everyone loves those. The game has the potential for dome good co-oping, but it isn't putting asking for any of it.

You pretty much haven't played the game at all..

Oh yeah because he will know how the game will be once he hit max level with good enough mods.

If there is one thing OP is right about is that the game right now is very much the same from beginning to end. There are no new mechanics, your play style will only differ because of weapons and abilities, none of the missions types offer enough variations and twists to make it fresh and interesting.

I am with this Tenno here, the game becomes monotonous quick. The stalker was a nice addiction, but not really the actual change that would change the game compleatly to the right way, the different maps was a nice step to it too.

This is really what only lacks on warframe, variety.

Looking forward for warframe to have this changed, also some AI mechanics for the infected or any other enemy would be great, the way they dectect you makes no sense, sometimes i just normally walk pass them and they don't have any idea?