Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Changes

- Increased Beacon drop rates for Grineer Prosecutors

- Slightly toned down melee channelling particle FX for improved visuals & performance.

Fixes

- Fixed not being able to equip Stance mods.

- Fixed description for Dragon Nikana and touched up icon.

- Fixed players getting stuck during lockdown in Grineer Shipyards due to no hack panels being available.

- Fixed crash when launching Recovery mission after if player was captured Zanuka without a primary/secondary weapon equipped.

- Fixed Key Bindings screen overlapping with Settings screen.

- Fixed graphical issues with Volt/Alad V shields.

- Fixed Castana FX not rendering properly.

- Fixed Hydroid's armor rating not appearing in arsenal.

- Fixed Jackal being dragged around by Hydroid's Undertow .

- Fixed blueprint names and descriptions appearing in English regardless of selected language.

- Fixed clipping issues Nyx's Noble rifle idle animation.

- Fixed players continually hearing charging sound FX after a weapon has been partially charged and fired..

- Fixed revive FX persisting under laggy network conditions.

- Fixed obsolete "Charge Damage" stat appearing in Arsenal for weapons other than Glaive.

- Further Fixes for Power in Use bug with Rhino.

- Fixed several more gameplay crashes.

Is there going to be a platinum refund possible for people who bought the normal Nikana when they could have bought the Dragon version for the exact same price?  I bought the normal one when they were both called "Nikana" in the market.

Please make a support.warframe.com ticket in this case, they can help you out!

What about the players who accidentally bought the Nikana which had half as much damage because they looked and were priced the same for a little while? Are we expected to all have to buy both? D: I bought both anyways because I wanted it so baddly (I am not that patient obviously) but there are plenty of other people who feel pretty ripped off and don't have the option to try again and get the Dragon Nikana with double damage :/

Thanks for the tweaks, the Rhino thing was making life special +__+ Great work as always DE <3

PS: I keep -glowing- at the enemy.

Can I ask you look into a toggle system in the Options menu (under Game play or controls) to do the following;

When melee is equipped; swap the attack key to the 'Fire weapon' button (Mouse 1 commonly) and the 'Melee channel' to the 'Melee attack' button. I've just been finding it really counter intuitive to not attack with my trigger finger when my Nikana is equipped and I think a toggle option would be fair for people who feel the same and for people who like it as is, they don't have to turn it on. :)