Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

I kept running into a problem where it would became impossible to move without rolling or dive attacking after using a life support tank.

It locks you movement to the camera angle that you opened the LS with and has to be re-positioned by aiming.

It's a real mess of a problem that I've ran into at least twice now.

Hope this bug can be fixed soon.

Edited by Phantom_Jack

Can you guys check the loot table on ruk? I spent all of last night farming for his stance and I had a whopping total of 2 uncommon mods drop - the rest were commons, mostly pressure point.

I read the Scythe stance mod is a rare. So basically it means you will have to farm 3 months for it to drop. Rares never drop from bosses. Ask me I farmed for hours.

Please make a support.warframe.com ticket in this case, they can help you out!

ALL HAIL THE LOTUS. Haha. Seriously thanks you so much. Super excited to start tearing things up with my new mastery level nikana :)

Is there going to be a platinum refund possible for people who bought the normal Nikana when they could have bought the Dragon version for the exact same price?  I bought the normal one when they were both called "Nikana" in the market.

this, I've submitted a ticket but not heard back yet.

Ahem...  glaive STILL isn't throwable when equipped as primary.  could you PLEASE actually fix that?

You can - but it only works on the second hit, when your frame reaches back. So you have to do an "empty" hit before you can throw it. I agree that this should be fixed, however.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to mention it, but ever since I installed this hotfix, Parrying isn't working anymore on my Obex at least. I'm going to check out if the same stuff is happening to my Fang and Galatine. I'm pressing down the right mouse key and my character is getting in stance, when met with enemy attacks no animations play and the hits are taken fully as if the function to start parrying or however it works isn't even called.

*Edit* When using Fang, I'm getting the ever so satisfying noise of bullets ricocheting off of my blade, complete with sparks flying off, but my warframe (Ash) is not doing his parrying animation. At least in this case parrying is functional instead of completely absent.

*edit 2* Galatine is having the same problem for me as Fang is. The past two weapons have been tested on a solo mission on Terminus, Mercury. I will re-test Obex under the same conditions, and then swap out factors like other weapons, warframe, mission, and go online to see where the trouble is. I hope it's alright if I can keep notes here.

*edit 3* Obex seems to be having the same issue though with varying results. What I also noticed that some doors were only half-opening as if I were experiencing lag. Is this possible with a locally-hosted Solo game? Maybe this temporary absence of animations is caused by the server stress due to the high amount of hotfix downloads?

*edit 4* removing other weapons, Syandana and even animation sets yielded no results. The situation remained unchanged. I'm going online to see if this situation gets any worse like it did in the original post. Without any other weapon or attachment on my Warframe to see if this still functions, at least.

*edit 5* I went online and aside from the ricochet effects, there were no animations and parry was actually not functioning. I was testing this on Kiliken at first, I decided that, in case it may be the corpus, I ought to switch over to a Grineer mission. After giving Appollodorus online a run, I discovered Parry was not working online consistently.Out of 6 games (3 on Apollodorus, 3 on Kiliken, one with each weapon) 6 games did not have a functioning parry.

Edited by TheAmazingErik

I'm not sure if this is the right place to mention it, but ever since I installed this hotfix, Parrying isn't working anymore on my Obex at least. I'm going to check out if the same stuff is happening to my Fang and Galatine. I'm pressing down the right mouse key and my character is getting in stance, when met with enemy attacks no animations play and the hits are taken fully as if the function to start parrying or however it works isn't even called.

same issue, on obex, furax etc. seems like hotfix broken parry system