Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

The beacons were the problem?????

But the stances DErebecca D:

The drop tables are way off. i've been  farming all day with my clan and we got 2 stances..........2 in about 12 hours and 15 players on  cerers survival maps........

since update 13 i cant change the mod configuration on my sentinel weapons, nothing shows up if i press another tab like friends it goes out and cant do anything else, and when i try to play with my friends when starting a game they enter the game but i stay in the menus, and one more thing i cant play the certain players i try to invite them or vice-versa, and it shows the message of failure... please fix these... by the way great job on the update =)

So... wait...
I thought the charge damage stat was the new chanelling damage value? That while channelling, you dealt that much damage?
Is it written anywhere EXACTLY what the calculations for channelling damage is? Other than "it makes you stronger"

Can I ask you look into a toggle system in the Options menu (under Game play or controls) to do the following;

When melee is equipped; swap the attack key to the 'Fire weapon' button (Mouse 1 commonly) and the 'Melee channel' to the 'Melee attack' button. 

THIS!!!!

Otherwise whole this melee 2.0 thing is worthless . . .

- Fixed obsolete "Charge Damage" stat appearing in Arsenal for weapons other than Glaive.

You just took it out?  You left everything the same and just removed that data from being shown?  Nice...

How about we get some detail as to what 'charge' or 'channel' actually does now?

And why was charge damage actually able to be manipulated by base damage?  It was getting that number from something important.

More information is always better for the player.