Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Be great if the RNG wall was lowered. We neither want nor need to spend hours upon hours grinding for RNG-based materials that allow us to access a boss once.

Remember, remember, the 13th of September.

DE Please fix jump not working on controller (when using PC) when in melee mode. It rebinds to channel. And please no teasing, I still use the mouse, I just find the controller to be more effective for spatial movement, instead of a keyboard.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to mention it, but ever since I installed this hotfix, Parrying isn't working anymore on my Obex at least. I'm going to check out if the same stuff is happening to my Fang and Galatine. I'm pressing down the right mouse key and my character is getting in stance, when met with enemy attacks no animations play and the hits are taken fully as if the function to start parrying or however it works isn't even called.

*Edit* When using Fang, I'm getting the ever so satisfying noise of bullets ricocheting off of my blade, complete with sparks flying off, but my warframe (Ash) is not doing his parrying animation. At least in this case parrying is functional instead of completely absent.

*edit 2* Galatine is having the same problem for me as Fang is. The past two weapons have been tested on a solo mission on Terminus, Mercury. I will re-test Obex under the same conditions, and then swap out factors like other weapons, warframe, mission, and go online to see where the trouble is. I hope it's alright if I can keep notes here.

*edit 3* Obex seems to be having the same issue though with varying results. What I also noticed that some doors were only half-opening as if I were experiencing lag. Is this possible with a locally-hosted Solo game? Maybe this temporary absence of animations is caused by the server stress due to the high amount of hotfix downloads?

Neither Parry nor Reflection seem to be working anymore, and my client buddy is taking reduced damage while blocking, but still taking damage. 

we need a hotfix for a hotfix, now

Edited by n7snk

T3 survival (or maybe survivals altogether) seems to have greatly suffered from this patch. The spawns are down, thus the fun is lower (I've wanted to massacre hordes of enemies with the new melee... they are still weak and die right away but too few of them are present) and since survivals' support nodes and drops depend on your kills, it makes it incredibly hard to reach a proper time. Hell, we were doing 40+ minute runs previously and now we can barely find enough enemy to reach 15min.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/210290-was-this-really-necessary/#entry2465439

Ever since this hotfix, both the Reflection mod and blocking in general has stopped working properly for me. While blocking, enemies still do normal damage to me as though I'm not, and the Reflection mod doesn't redirect damage. All of this worked fine in 13.0.1, but it doesn't work anymore. The animation doesn't play either. Blocking basically does nothing now. I hope this gets fixed soon. Going all jedi on the enemies is one of my favorite things about melee 2.0, and now I can't do it.

Edited by GraveGiver

As much as I love this hotfix, I must ask about the increased drop rates on the Beacons, because I have done the boss twice now, and whilst farming the beacons, I've never have a prosecutor NOT drop a beacon.

It's not how much it drops ... It's which one's are dropped.

Parry stopped working after this hotfix

Edit: This as well. "Ever since this hotfix, both the Reflection mod and blocking in general has stopped working properly for me. While blocking, enemies still do normal damage to me as though I'm not, and the Reflection mod doesn't redirect damage. All of this worked fine in 13.0.1, but it doesn't work anymore. The animation doesn't play either. Blocking basically does nothing now. I hope this gets fixed soon. Going all jedi on the enemies is one of my favorite things about melee 2.0, and now I can't do it."

Very much this. Blocking and parrying seems to be graphically and functionally glitched. Please, please, please, look into this, DE. I /loved/ how well this system was looking/working when U13 rolled out. Thank you, for your hard work and attention.

-Shatterstar

Edited by Shatterstar

I cannot "parry" any attacks anymore, when I block, there is no animation while I am blocking, and channeling doesn't effect blocking at all. I was able to block the melee attacks by the grineer with perfect timing and I got the awesome Glaive animation where he does the "Stealth takedown" or whatever it's called, but it is not working anymore. Before the hotfix it worked, now it doesn't please help

Is there going to be a platinum refund possible for people who bought the normal Nikana when they could have bought the Dragon version for the exact same price?  I bought the normal one when they were both called "Nikana" in the market.

Quit crying over it, you paid 275 to help support DE. It's not like you were ripped off. The Dragon Nikana is craft-able in the clan dojo.