Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Changes

- Increased Beacon drop rates for Grineer Prosecutors

- Slightly toned down melee channelling particle FX for improved visuals & performance.

Fixes

- Fixed not being able to equip Stance mods.

- Fixed description for Dragon Nikana and touched up icon.

- Fixed players getting stuck during lockdown in Grineer Shipyards due to no hack panels being available.

- Fixed crash when launching Recovery mission after if player was captured Zanuka without a primary/secondary weapon equipped.

- Fixed Key Bindings screen overlapping with Settings screen.

- Fixed graphical issues with Volt/Alad V shields.

- Fixed Castana FX not rendering properly.

- Fixed Hydroid's armor rating not appearing in arsenal.

- Fixed Jackal being dragged around by Hydroid's Undertow .

- Fixed blueprint names and descriptions appearing in English regardless of selected language.

- Fixed clipping issues Nyx's Noble rifle idle animation.

- Fixed players continually hearing charging sound FX after a weapon has been partially charged and fired..

- Fixed revive FX persisting under laggy network conditions.

- Fixed obsolete "Charge Damage" stat appearing in Arsenal for weapons other than Glaive.

- Further Fixes for Power in Use bug with Rhino.

- Fixed several more gameplay crashes.

Would you pls fix visual bag when using weapon customization in Nikana?

That SUGATRA feature is bagged on Nikama. 

When using any of them - they appeared just in the middle of the grip, not at the end.

And when atacking enemy, one of them just flying around my screen, while another just becoming like string and sometimes gets frozen in the midair.

- Fixed not being able to equip Stance mods.

Not true sadly!!! Have Pointed Wind "Daggers Mod" and still can´t equip it on Fang or Fang Prime! :(

Pointed Wind is a Single Dagger mod, it doesn't work on Fang/Prime, whcih is a double dagger

Edited by Wurdyburd

I cannot "parry" any attacks anymore, when I block, there is no animation while I am blocking, and channeling doesn't effect blocking at all. I was able to block the melee attacks by the grineer with perfect timing and I got the awesome Glaive animation where he does the "Stealth takedown" or whatever it's called, but it is not working anymore. Before the hotfix it worked, now it doesn't please help

same issue

thus far having very mixed feelings about Melee 2.0- while the current hotfix has broken the main bit of lulzy fun (blocking bullets,) I am liking the improved damage output on melee weapons.

however, the lack of default stances, combined with Stance drops being mostly Rares, is very irritating. when you hotfix your hotfix so Block works again, stances need to either be available in the market, or changed to drop very frequently.

the current droprates are completely untenable, after four hours of grinding Corpus survival missions no stance drops have appeared, despite the ones I am looking for supposedly dropping from moas and prod crewmen.

other than fixing the keybindings, which are merely awkward, the difficulty of acquiring Stance Mods needs to be addressed. as it is, most players are not seeing 80-90% of melee 2.0 functionality due to the basic impossibility of actually laying hands on Stance mods. Please, please, PLEASE, fix stance droprates ASAP.

were the stance mods supposed to come with the weapons? because every weapon type has 2 stances, and one of them is supposed to come along the weapon, but i dont have any.

checking, i've got the sword, dual sword, dagger, dual dagger, schyte, polestaff, heavy sword and whip weapon type, but there's no stance at all...
was this intended? doesn't seem as, since the codex doesn't show any source about where to get these mods.

Edited by theDaemon0

Putting melee 2.0 behind an RNG wall is like the most pathetic decision.

In all my grinding I have not encountered even one stance mod. I was only able to obtain one through trade with someone, which was the only one they had, and to top it off, there is no registered difference between having the stance equipped or not.

I'm not doing any combos with it equipped. I'm starting to think melee 2.0 is just one big hypetrain that was never truly meant add depth to melee, just neuter it. Thus far all that was "gained" was charge animations being discarded and thus some charge weapons and mods have been made less useful, and the channeling replacing charging is worse since it actually drains from the energy pool unlike the charge moves it is trying to replace.

Also stun lock has finally been brought back( Weaker then it used to be in updates  long bfore it) but that should have never been taken out to begin with and thats not exactly a new feature since it existed before, so I'm wondering where the hell the work went into melee 2.0 if its been delayed this long merely for these results.. Parrying also seems better but it can only be used in Melee equip mode at present, which is just handicap mode now as far as I'm concerned .

EDIT: Correction parrying has NOT been improved since it is now currently not even working after the hotfix. What the heck is this nonsense DE?

Edited by UrielColtan

Lanka Shock skin listed in bundle

Shock skin is not separate in market

Skin is not selectable in appearance

Can we have some Alerts for stances? (not all but a few, to get us "been here for months with multiple Forma weapons" off the ground)

The Prosecutor drop rates were not the issue. The SPAWN rate is.

What's this nonsense about Junk Punch? I have never heard that term in my life, and EVERY patch thread it's there. What's the deal with that? Is that some secret word you mutter if you're into Warframe "secret society"? :D

Nah, he just spams it in every update because he has nothing else to comment. Sounds like a fanboy to me. :P

Edited by SoanoS

Is there going to be a platinum refund possible for people who bought the normal Nikana when they could have bought the Dragon version for the exact same price?  I bought the normal one when they were both called "Nikana" in the market.

Gotta check those stats first.

Putting melee 2.0 behind an RNG wall is like the most pathetic decision.

In all my grinding I have not encountered even one stance mod. I was only able to obtain one through trade with someone, which was the only one they had, and to top it off, there is no registered difference between having the stance equipped or not.

I'm not doing any combos with it equipped. I'm starting to think melee 2.0 is just one big hypetrain that was never truly meant add depth to melee, just neuter it. Thus far all that was "gained" was charge animations being discarded and thus some charge weapons and mods have been made less useful, and the channeling replacing charging is worse since it actually drains from the energy pool unlike the charge moves it is trying to replace.

Also stun lock has finally been brought back( Weaker then it used to be in updates  long bfore it) but that should have never been taken out to begin with and thats not exactly a new feature since it existed before, so I'm wondering where the hell the work went into melee 2.0 if its been delayed this long merely for these results.. Parrying also seems better but it can only be used in Melee equip mode at present, which is just handicap mode now as far as I'm concerned .

EDIT: Correction parrying has NOT been improved since it is now currently not even working after the hotfix. What the heck is this nonsense DE?

You are freakin crazy, go play somthing else!!!

Edited by Comrad3

You are freakin crazy, go play somthing else!!!

Great rebuttal, are you getting paid to reply with nothing but blind praise? If things aren't fixed I just might go play something else and will be taking my wallet with me, I guess you don't care if DE loses customers. I was playing Dark Souls, came back because of the updates but things are just worse. Guess I'll just go back to Dark Souls, wasted my time coming back to this game apparently.

Edited by UrielColtan

Thanks for the quick hotfix!

Here's a minor graphics issue I came across:

While doing shipyard defense I saw a texture was replaced after the hotfix, before it was a kind of cargo netting and now it's some warped metal paneling, which seemed rather weird to me.

Also, it would be nice if the stance mods aren't dropping as rarely as they do now. A suggestion I have read earlier in this thread is to host them in alerts as a reward, I'm in favor of that idea.

And lastly, I find that the prosecutors spawn too few as well, and/or the beacons drop too little. Collecting all the hydroid parts is going to be a lengthy ordeal as it currently stands.