Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Fought The New Vay Hek....and Wow! + Keys Not Reuseable

PrimalMayhem

So one of my clan buddies got the key today and i joined along to fight and boy i must say. Best boss battle DE made to date.

So you start off in what appears to be earth, but it seems to have different rooms. Right at the beginning you see a cutscene plays and you see vay hek and he flies away. Yes FLIES. He has transformed himself into a mecha bird thingy.

k1ewVct.jpg

The fight takes place in stages where after doing a certain amount of damage (about a fith) he flies away to a new area for you to fight him.

MhaeaEH.jpg

Oh yeah, only headshots do damage.

ImOF5ou.jpg

A close up of him.

And then in the last and final stage he turns into A-MEGA-TITAN-MECHA-BIRD-THINGY-MACHINE 

jlprtQQ.jpg

SO YEAH PRETTY COOL BOSS RIGHT!

and to finish it off some other pics!

mQGgk8m.jpg

8xbIWHF.jpg

gWHWlYC.jpg

xxzxFiA.jpg

THANKS FOR A GREAT FIGHT DE

EDIT: LOL IMAGES DONT WORK. HELP?

EDIT: FIXED IT! THANKS!

Edited by PrimalMayhem

I honestly kind of thing implementing this short-term resource is a kind of response to resource stockpiling. Looking at you, nanospores. (Warbros #1).

Is there any other crafting recipe other than the new warframe that requires this crystal?

Man, I didn't know Hydroid cost Argon Crystals.

I think my motivation just drilled through the bottom of the barrel into the depths of oblivion.

Yup...Now you have to do all your grinding in ONE SITTING. Hopefully the Argon isn't a super rare material if each part of Hydroid will require at least 2...

It's utter garbage, because I see what they're doing. I think we all do. No way DE can reward players who have been stockpiling resources. Instead they require in inconsequential amount of normal resources....AND a BS resource that lasts a day that cannot be stockpiled.

Edited by LordofTibera