[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 13.0.3

DETY

Edit: DE, please get some rest.  Or have a nice and heavy drink which always ends with a good rest ;)

Edited by Ishki88
  • Upvote 8

Please make Nikana larger it looks more like Wakizashi (Dagger) than a Katana(Sword)

Edited by Alex-4

yey! thanks DE!

some issues still persisting:

- life support bug, this doesn't seem to be limited to life supports. I've seen a player similarly get stuck to an elevator console.

- some texture glitches (maybe i'll make a separate thread for this)

Edited by Zerakh_Ezekhiel

"Fixed players getting split in half/destroyed when fighting certain enemies. " Why oh why is it gone lol

"Increased the volume on Energy Channel activation sounds." NOOOOOO im sick of that sound already.

Hey DE there is an issue that hasnt been fixed yet. when you go to upgrade your sentinal, nothing appears and the whole screen turns dark. if i close the window i cannot access anything else and must force close the game. thanks for the hotfix

Edited by Detective_Nob_Gobler
  • Upvote 1

Fixed Vauban's Bastille ability not properly affecting enemies that walk into it if it's been up for a bit already.

Now Vauban just needs his Bounce fixed* and he'll be good as new!

*Bounce only launches targets, including the player, about a foot in the air and deals roughly 20 Magnetic damage ticks which all do 0 damage.

Edited by Ailith
  • Upvote 2

Additions:

Added/Restored a Recent Players window to the Friends tab

Alliance Changes:

Now, only Warlords in the founding clan can invite other clans and distribute resources

Why was this necessary? Too much power in the hands of the founding clan. And kicking clans as well? Now, it's no longer an alliance but essentially a hierarchy that makes the alliance a larger clan and that's it. It is no longer an alliance between clans.

Edited by AntoineFlemming
  • Upvote 3

yay farming fixes! maybe now those dirty scorches will drop a polearm stance for me, and farming beacons will be even easier! glad they dropped multiple beacons after 13.0.2, but now multiple prosecutors as well? I'll fill up my codex in no time! thanks, DE!

and after checking the codex, I see that the stances have moved around a bit. this is acceptable, and also appreciated (farming bosses for a mod is pretty annoying, worse than farming for the systems BP back in the old days. I wasn't looking forward to that)!

• Upvote 1

Additions:

Added/Restored a Recent Players window to the Friends tab

Alliance Changes:

Now, only Warlords in the founding clan can invite other clans and distribute resources

Added in a new 'Kick Clan' option. This is restricted to the founding clan.

The founding clan can only leave the alliance if it's the last clan left in said Alliance

Changes:

Removed the Dragon Nikana from Clan Research and added in a new conversion blueprint to the Market. This will allow users to upgrade their Nikana to the Dragon Nikana without having to first research said weapon.

NOTE: The Dragon Nikana Blueprint requires a Mastery Rank of 8 to be used

This changes are so sweet  ^^

Edited by Alex-4