Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

I sent a message to support 7 hours ago concerned an issue with the Nikana and it still hasn't even been touched. I hope it's resolved before yet ANOTHER hotfix comes out and changes the way you get it. That's twice now i've been ruined by the changes to it and the market place.

Logged in a little bit ago, tried one mission, got frozen in one spot, started to melee around the map and decided I would rather play something else until DE can fix the bug where players are being killed because we can't walk or run. We are simply stuck in place.

I don't know if this is the right place to report bugs, but I've got one that's really busting my balls haha When I try to enter the upgrade screen for my sentinel weapon it changes the camera angle as if I'm going into the screen, but everything in the UI dissapears. After this I'll back out and no buttons on the top of the UI function except for logout, which is somewhat convenient because I need to log out to fix the problem.

Idk if it's relevant or not, but my sentinel is Wyrm and the weapon Sweeper.

Also another glitch where if I combo with my Bo staff (which is amazing btw) my Imperator Sayandana becomes stiff and stretches out seemingly infinitely in awkward directions, which I admit is pretty comical.

Thanks for the awesome job you guys have been doing, putting in countless hours for us players! Barring the glitches this update is awesome, and responsible for me needing to change my pants twice now. I regret nothing. Thanks DE!

Ok, aside from Lanka Skin issue

Grineer Door traps still trigger on allied Tenno

Bonus challenge (the bonus affinity thing issued different each mission) can be something that is impossible: like pistol kills when one has no pistol equipped.

I hated the mods in update 13 arent more translated. I played in Brazilian Portuguese and when I chose Warframe in the Steam, there was the advantage of being in the language in which I know. The worst decision, DE. Very stupid decision.

Interfaces still inconsistent (buttons in different places each screen, for exemple). Ok, it's beta, but It was supposed this issues was decreasing, not increasing, isn't?