[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 13.0.3

Well, I did not even hope you'll fix obnoxious Glaive charge speed, and I'm glad I was wrong. Thank you very much!

4 out of 5 survival missions this morning had at least one person frozen in place after activating the O2 capsule. Come on DE, this should be high up on your list of things to fix. Especially if you sold some of those 700 plat packages for the new frame and boosters. Boosters are only useful if you can actually play the game.

Do you intend to give partial refunds because the game is partially broken right now and has been for two days?

• Upvote 1

I don't think any drop table fixes are going to change the fact that people don't want to grind for core gameplay mechanics.

I'm going to have to agree on this one. I normally don't call much 'grinding' as its too easy a blanket statement to toss around. BUT, seeing how the Stances pretty much add combos and truly enable us to use Melee 2.0 aspects; it's seems rather odd we have to camp and farm nodes to be able to use a new CORE FEATURE at its fullest potential.

Yes, a comparison could be made with Damage 2.0 and all the element mods we needed for ranged weapons but it's not really the same situation.

And yes, I do have stance mods from earning them in missions.

• Upvote 3

Drop rate of RARE Stance MODs are INSANE... realy... tons mobs, many missions and nothing.. even uncommon and common mods will not drop ;/

u told us than you want to remove grind from game.. so why all stance mods are so rarely when its central think of whole melee 2.0

Edited by Dreed
  • Upvote 5

This hotfix fixed the dangly bits for obex, but it seems that either this one or the previous one broke the ragdoll it's supposed to get when you use blast on it; neither the slide attack or slam attack ragdoll anymore.

Now only if the fixes included the challenges I had several of them reset on me. And they won't update past 0.

Edited by Oni-shi

has anyone noticed that the shockwave moa and corpus techs have disappeared from the corpus missions i have done numerous missions and have not seen any. I noticed this because the stance mods I want are dropped by them . What is going on with this. Did someone turn off the spawning on them?

DE, I got one crash after another, even can't start a mission because I got yellow lines and crash, I've submitted several reports after each crash, here's one of them: WAR-214744. Please investigate it.

how are we supposed to get oberon?

I got an Oberon BP from one of the leader-type mobs, specifically an Infested. Maybe they drop from the leader-types now? 

quick question. If I have a catalyst on a Nikana and I used that same Nikana as a resource for the Dragon Nikana, will the catalyst carry over?

Since the Dragon upgrade requires a Nikana in the blueprint, I assume you will lose the catalyst and rank, just like with Akimbo weapons.

Hi there

I like the new melee system. you have clearly seen that there was a gap and have filled it.

However...    You appear to have either deleted or hidden the visual effects of the 'elemental' melee mods (Molten impact, Shocking touch, Fever strike etc.)

Please bring these back. they were my highlight of the game in terms of melee weapon appearances

Stay Classy

Jayke

20 waves on fobos...tons of Aid Buchers, 48 mods droped and nothing ;/

quick question. If I have a catalyst on a Nikana and I used that same Nikana as a resource for the Dragon Nikana, will the catalyst carry over?

Nope.