The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rp Clan Alliance

IamStroodle

So, with recent additions to the Dojo Me and my clan have been adding more and more rooms which have really stared to bring 'The Dojo' from the Dojo thread into reality. So I thought interested persons would like to start Role playing in game (Within my clans dojo) Which, as a double bonus I thought that perhaps the rest of us Rp'ers would like to start an Alliance.

So...who's in?

(Modified 4/13)

My clan (Deathrealm) has started an alliance, any other clans interested in role play send a message to me and I'll tell my clan leader you're interested

Edited by SoundwavePrime

*steeples fingers*

I like the idea of having an RP alliance. I'm currently in a moon clan (Tri-force) which is in an alliance already, but I hold no real loyalty to them, so if we were to make an LiDS or general RP clan or alliance, I'd be all in.

*steeples fingers*

I like the idea of having an RP alliance. I'm currently in a moon clan (Tri-force) which is in an alliance already, but I hold no real loyalty to them, so if we were to make an LiDS or general RP clan or alliance, I'd be all in.

Well if you want give me you're clans name and we'll send you the invite

Just sent all three of you--SnaleKing, Drakeardian, and (of course) SoundwavePrime--friend requests in-game. I'm not willing to leave my little clan, because all of us are, as of yet, still very close friends from before most of us played the game. The idea of rp'ing in-game is extremely appealing to me, and I'm pretty sure I can get my buddies in the Masters of Science to agree to an alliance, for those of you who want to do this.

The only thing is, I would like us not to get terribly involved in disputes over Solar Rails...but beyond that, I say let's do this!

So, it occured to me that most who are either in a guild or arn't in a guild can't communicate aside from PM's or clan chat

There may be ways around this such as Enjin or Steam but those are a tad distruptive.

Anyone got an idea for a loophole around this?

So, it occured to me that most who are either in a guild or arn't in a guild can't communicate aside from PM's or clan chat

There may be ways around this such as Enjin or Steam but those are a tad distruptive.

Anyone got an idea for a loophole around this?

There's mumble for those with mics.

• 3 weeks later...

An RP alliance .... it has been a subject here at clan warp for quite some time now .... i'd have to discuss it but we might be intrested

As far as I'm concerned, an RP alliance sounds great. I'm sure clan WARP would work well in one. But that's for the higher-ups to decide.

Well just have them send me a message on the site here cuz I might not be on when your higher ups are

I think everyone's gotten all up on this idea at the same time! xD

I'd be VERY interested in an RP clan/alliance. I have a clan, Malkier. I'll be looking to set up a good site/dojo and whatnot. Until I can grab some of my friends in on this, I'd be so UP for joining an RP alliance.

@Silent_Night; I'd be up for starting something RP-heavy for my clan. At least one clan should be like that, IMO.

Add Ishamael ingame, people. That way, we can talk! :)

My clan is working on building all of the different Gardens to help with a bit of a project that me and my roomie are going to try and work on so if anyone is online and wants to come and check it out once it's done i'd be more than happy to send invites out.

• 4 months later...

Y'know, this RP stuff looks very interesting.  I wouldn't mind to be in any on e of these groups.

It's been so long since I've actually been into an RP-oriented group.  Much nicer groups, IMO.

So, if anyone wants to friend me, recruit me, whatever, I am Daisuke1029, as it says as my Forum name.  I don't think I can escape my name being everywhere in Warframe

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...