Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Defense Mission

Locksauce

I got into the mission, found the hostage and then did the sabotage and at the very last second when everyone was about the hit the end to evac the mission completly stopped, said "connection to host lost, you will be returned to the menu" or something along those lines and I didn't get my potatoe.

My point being can I complain and somehow get the reactor? lol. waaaaaaaaaaaaah. Seriously not fun ._.

But yeah, happen to anyone else? Can't help feeling like it's a sick April fools joke D:

Edit: Found out I was the only one to DC apparently. Not even an internet dc either, because im streaming music/video at the same time aha. Such bad luck :{

Edited by Locksauce

Ouch bro, dem feels. The only suggestion I could make is play is safe on (?) missions so it doesn't happen to you again. If there was a trade system, I would give you a blue tater =/

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Bumble

Let's all rise up and demand trading system! haha jk. If that happens it happens. just gonna sulk for a few and be back on when I'm done haha

Yeah that indeed sucks. After experiencing disconnects like that for a bit, I resigned to running exclusively Solo potato runs (or any other runs I really want done), where I can finish the mission, pause the game at extraction, alt-tab to check my internet connection, make sure my internet is solid as a ROCK and then come back in to finish the mission.

Sad but true.

Yeah that indeed sucks. After experiencing disconnects like that for a bit, I resigned to running exclusively Solo potato runs (or any other runs I really want done), where I can finish the mission, pause the game at extraction, alt-tab to check my internet connection, make sure my internet is solid as a ROCK and then come back in to finish the mission.

Sad but true.

lol'd at "solid as a ROCK"

Ouch bro, dem feels. The only suggestion I could make is play is safe on (?) missions so it doesn't happen to you again. If there was a trade system, I would give you a blue tater =/

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Bumble

+1