Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome All Players To The Wikia

Juper0

Question

Hello all,

I would like to ask if you all know about the wiki, http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

I am a contributor on it and am looking for ways you all would like to see it improved. there is a lot of content on it already and we are trying to get more.

so i ask, What is missing that you really want to know?

what information is there, but hard to find?

what kind of out of game (meta-game) info would you like to see (polls/game stats/game history/etc.)?

thanks and please do considar contributing yourself! even if you don't think you can make it look nice or maybe just like correcting peoples' grammer/spelling! we can take care of the formatting, just give it a shot!

Thanks all, I look forward to your replies!

3 answers to this question

I wanna see the rest of the Attribute trade offs that are introduced on the secondary helmets. Like the exact numbers from base stats (I.e 50 hp lost, 50 energy gained). Stuff like that seems to be incomplete on the pages. Thanks if you finish them!

I wanna see the rest of the Attribute trade offs that are introduced on the secondary helmets. Like the exact numbers from base stats (I.e 50 hp lost, 50 energy gained). Stuff like that seems to be incomplete on the pages. Thanks if you finish them!

+1